C-3PO Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I bought this bust from an eBay seller using money in my paypal which was converted into US dollars from Pounds Sterling. The seller has now told me that the bust is not in stock and offered me a refund. I've accepted and the money has been refunded but will take 5 days to show up. Not only that but I'm guessing I will lose some from the conversion from dollars back to pounds. I am super pissed.

You are lucky as rate of USD rising these days.

This bust is awesome and it would be my first life size bust but I can't afford it right now. Congrats to all the lucky collectors that gets this one.

Hi guys, new boy in forum:). I been follow this thread, thanks to you i decided to go for this piece. Now i got my 3po number 181. Just wonder if any of you know witch part is fiberglass and witch part is polystone???...and how to clean this bust...i dont want to mess the "dirty" paint....:)

Welcome to the board Chuck Vader...be careful this place can be a little rough. And I think he's all polystone. I think. AND I think my number is 180. Weird.

Welcome to the board Chuck Vader...be careful this place can be a little rough. And I think he's all polystone. I think. AND I think my number is 180. Weird.

thanks, ¡¡... this mean we are number "neighbors" of the same droid????...:) thanks for the advise...ill be carefull¡¡¡ or ill be dead¡¡¡¡

Got C-3PO 2 days earlier then expected :yess:

collection20034.jpg

I wonder how many of the 3p0 bust they have left or found or whatever happened for them to reopen sales for these? I'm thinking about flexing one. Really!

I ordered mine yesterday from Star Wars Shop...

Item(s) Total: $599.99
Discount/Gift Certificate: ($5.00)
Shipping & Handling: $90.00
Gift Wrap: $0.00
Sales Tax: $0.00

GRAND TOTAL: $684.99

I would have loved the full-size C-3PO, but could not see spending $5000 on it. And I have a smaller house, so this will be perfect.

I will post pictures when it arrives...

I live in Chicago... I just assumed the $90 was based on weight and any insurance Star Wars Shop is adding to the box...

It is OK, I won $100 on a scratch off instant lottery ticket yesterday... so it is a wash. :)

It arrives today... kind of excited... I will post my pictures later this afternoon.

I did the Flex Pay option when that newsletter hit in regards to that C3PO 1:1 Bust. Can't wait until I get it as well...

Can't fathom SWS's rationale of charging $90 to ship the item within the US. I ordered the Grevious 1:1 Bust from them last year during one of their big sales and I swore I'd never order from them again. Everything came in poor shape (It was definately opened and displayed) and poor Grevious still has a smoky smell to it (that it can't seem to shake). Keep in mind, I'm a non-smoker and was really disappointed that they shipped it in the condition it was in. I think shipping at that time was $50.

Back