C-3PO Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video review Danny! C-3PO looks amazing. I agree, the paint job on this bust is very well done. Now I'm tempted to pick one up myself.

Once you start collecting the life size busts, it's addictive.
My 1st bust was Greedo and now I nearly have all of them with the exception of Darth Maul, I'm keeping my eye out for one of him.

I have one for sale in the Commerce section. Payment plans available. :wave

Forgive the bad pic... taken with my phone. Overall, it is a decent bust, I like how they did real plating under the weathering, I was afraid it would be paint only. (I really wish the guys working on these in China would watch the particles and finger prints :( ) It's great how Sideshow is starting to do the batteries for lights, much easier. I've owned the Don post lifesize and I can say this bust is a bit small. But overall, 8 out of 10. I like it!

3po.jpg

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Last edited:
Looking great Howard. Thank you for posting your impressions and the pic..good to hear they've gone with real plating this time.

That Monsters Inc character looks badass! wow!

Looking great Howard. Thank you for posting your impressions and the pic..good to hear they've gone with real plating this time.

That Monsters Inc character looks badass! wow!

Forgive the bad pic... taken with my phone. Overall, it is a decent bust, I like how they did real plating under the weathering, I was afraid it would be paint only. (I really wish the guys working on these in China would watch the particles and finger prints :( ) It's great how Sideshow is starting to do the batteries for lights, much easier. I've owned the Don post lifesize and I can say this bust is a bit small. But overall, 8 out of 10. I like it!

3po.jpg

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Is that Sully from Monsters Inc. a display from a movie theater lobby?
I remember seeing him and Mike and they were pretty big.

I just put myself on the waitlist for this. Does anyone think it will convert or am I wasting my time?

Beautiful. Thank you for posting these. I'm thinking of using money I have in paypal to pay for this from a seller on ebay instead of waiting for the waitlist to convert.

holy crap this bust is frikin awesome! odds are 725 to 1 that i am going to grab one.

Absolutely astonishing; although droid busts always look like slaughtered droids as human/ alien busts just look like, um, busts; busts to honour etc.
Admiring this piece of art, but I somehow feel sorry at the same time for good ol' 3PO ...

Ok so I bought this bust from an eBay seller using money in my paypal which was converted into US dollars from Pounds Sterling. The seller has now told me that the bust is not in stock and offered me a refund. I've accepted and the money has been refunded but will take 5 days to show up. Not only that but I'm guessing I will lose some from the conversion from dollars back to pounds. I am super pissed.

I think i talked to the same ebay seller did they say it would be in, in four to five weeks??

Back