C-3PO Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes... is it better to have slight imperfections or no bust at all?

Don't get me wrong.. if there was a scratch across his face I would settle for no bust. I

'll see If I can post pics this week.

My Jango Fett bust I purchased through Secret Compass came with zero dents in the packaging, sealed styrofoam and STILL had a crack in the visor. Considering the position the busts are laying in the container and the perfect condition of the packaging I believe this to have happened at Sideshow before it was shipped to Secret Compass. Of course Shane and crew were amazing and replaced the bust for me (I paid for shipping back to them as it really wasn't their fault). I think we're lucky to have some truly awesome vendors out there. The new bust was perfect....but that first one leaves me raising an eyebrow as to current QC over at SS.

I noticed this is avail. at SS, was it ever sold out and got cancelation or it never was sold out ?

I know SS has produced another version of this bust in addition to the original 750

They called is a Fred Barton Special Edition......

There is some talk about it on this thread a few pages back

I know SS has produced another version of this bust in addition to the original 750

They called is a Fred Barton Special Edition......

There is some talk about it on this thread a few pages back

Yes, that was through some of their vendors, "MsJedi76?" posted pics over at RS. But the one that's on the SS site right now is the orginal one limited to 750.

hm, this bust is still in stock at Sideshow, and a shop I visit every now and then suddenly has two of these in stock. I can't believe that the 750 aren't sold out.

but then again, it took quite a while for Vader to be sold out too.

Vader is still in stock. But I think SS had a low Quanity Alert for him in a newsletter awhile back. I think Vader is done once the remaining Stock sells out.

According to the newsletter, there's only 3 more C-3PO busts left. Actually, it's only one or two now, since I just ordered one. :D I used Flex-Pay with the longest possible payment schedule (won't be getting him until October!). I'm still a little confused as to why they wouldn't let me pay by Flexpay earlier when my waitlist converted.

Hello! Fellow collectors i just recieved my c3po life size bust # 749 of 750 yeh i pulled the last minute trigger when they said there were only 3 left i love the bust but it did come damaged it has five scratches in one straight line under the eye which do disturbe me im debating on sending it back but it is sold out now i know it sounds like im nit picking but the scratches are very noticeable i just want to know if there is any way of fixing this or would you send it back i will try to post pics

Hello! Fellow collectors i just recieved my c3po life size bust # 749 of 750 yeh i pulled the last minute trigger when they said there were only 3 left i love the bust but it did come damaged it has five scratches in one straight line under the eye which do disturbe me im debating on sending it back but it is sold out now i know it sounds like im nit picking but the scratches are very noticeable i just want to know if there is any way of fixing this or would you send it back i will try to post pics

If it was me and I paid the amount they were charging for this I would demand for it to be perfect. Since its sold out now I doubt there would be any left to replace it with so that option is probably out. You could see if they give you a reasonable amount of cash back if you decide to keep the damaged bust, maybe its reparable depending on how bad the scratches are but I'd tend to doubt it. If its something you really want I would just return the thing for a refund and wait till you find a perfect one for sale on here or eBay.

Almost positive that was the one I sent back. Guess SS didn't even try to fix it.

What pisses me off, is when I returned it, the bust was still in stock. But they wouldn't replace mine. So I'm screwed. I don't understand why they couldn't give me another bust. Its B.S. But I quit this Bust line and will be selling my Bust Collection. Think I'll only keep Vader and Yoda. I was trying to complete the line but screw it. Actually trying to quit collecting peroid, but its tough.

Back