CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Curly AWIL - Michael Chiklis - chromeskull WIP

Just got it in today and painted it up! Amazing sculpt Caine, welcome to the big leages my man! On par with the best sculptors out there right now.
u2avezy3.jpg

evune6yh.jpg

I already posted in your thread, but I had to post again here...that paint up is perfect.

I already posted in your thread, but I had to post again here...that paint up is perfect.

Thanks man, I think its my best to date as well. Again....you did an amazing 1:6 portrait!

Just got it in today and painted it up! Amazing sculpt Caine, welcome to the big leages my man! On par with the best sculptors out there right now.
u2avezy3.jpg

evune6yh.jpg

Awesome sculpt Caine, instantly recognizeable. :clap:clapKiller paintjob Rahmier84:clap:clap

That's a great sculpt Caine. Jason's up next ? :pray:

That's a great sculpt Caine. Jason's up next ? :pray:

Thanks. He'll be up soon :)

Also, here's some more paint ups of my AWIL curly sculpt.

I've got an outfit and all the accessories on the way for my full figure! Super excited!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS AND CURLY PAINTED

Quick pics of my curly in his new outfit. Still need to dye the jacket and pants, and I threw together a belt and harness, but I've got a better one in the works, plus a better pair of boots, Uzi, knife and gloves that should be here tomorrow!

e9895aa0e45f379012848fdfd91362b1_zps03a328ac.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - CURLY OUTFIT WIP

Looks awesome so far Caine! What uniform is that? Are the pants bulged out like normal Calvary pants?

Last edited:

Thanks guys! I found the outfit on eBay. was described as "DiD German WWII uniform"

They're straight legged pants like the film. So really it's just a matter of getting the jacket, I would think any grey pants should do.

That Curly looks great Caine...love the paintwork you did on him!

Thanks! After being inspired by such amazing painters on this board I decided to try and refine my painting skill. Got a ways to go to contend with these guys!

Thanks! After being inspired by such amazing painters on this board I decided to try and refine my painting skill. Got a ways to go to contend with these guys!

If you can sculpt im sure you will be great at painting too. I always wish there was two of me one to sculpt and one too paint.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - AWIL Curly FINISHED - 1/3

91bc705afc2af11e3979b32816a15e25_zps1d1bfa6b.jpg

And here's the list of ingredients list. Everything but the clothes came from monkeydepot.

- Ace body, neck cavity widened, padded in the shoulders and chest
- DiD German WWII coat, collar painted black
- pants died grey (not sure the maker)
- ACE nomex gloved hands, painted black
- DRAGON German WWII jackboots
- leather belt with custom leather harness
- Hot Toys Uzi
- DRAGON WWII gerrman bayonet (knife in the film looks different, but I wanted the bayonet )

Last edited:

I thought the uniform top and bottom were the same color? If not, that will make my search much easier. If you didn't check out that knife I pm'd you, don't. It's much too big. :( Sucks because it's perfect other than the size. Looks great dude!

Started to pick up some pieces for this outfit and this is what I came up with so far for pretty cheap.

Jacket:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Viktor-Sch...7381?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f26aa7e95

Pants:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/XE31-02-1-...7133?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51b3ee903d

Black shoulder straps for jacket:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Viktor-Sch...7119?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f26aa7d8f

Also picked up a belt with shoulder strap. Just need boots, gloves, and knife. Anyone know what the accurate knife is??...

Back