Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I think my ultimate Joker is the 'Killing Joke' version myself.

joker2abn4.jpg

awesome bust!! where'd u get it? who makes it?

Actually I made it. It has real hair laid on and glass eyes. I

I made this years and years ago now, in fact shortly after 'Killing Joke' was released.

I'd like to do a 1/6th scale full figure version one day.

Last edited:
I was just contacted about the Jack Nicholson Joker. They said it was released 3 days ago and was in route to US customs.

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

I was just contacted about the Jack Nicholson Joker. They said it was released 3 days ago and was in route to US customs.

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always says: if you gotta go, go with a smile. :D

Just got my fedex shipping notice, although the number is not active yet. Hopefully it will be here by the end of the week!:chew

I can't wait to see final product pictures when you guys get him. The guy that was supposed to call me before they sold out never did, so I didn't get one. I have a feeling I'll be kicking my ass.

I have seen him pop up on ebay. I want to say it was abc-express. I know Art of Toy's ebay listing has it for the low price of 260ish.

I have seen him pop up on ebay. I want to say it was abc-express. I know Art of Toy's ebay listing has it for the low price of 260ish.

Yeah, AofT is a joke. I think Loki and ABC had them but have since sold out.

Hopefully one will pop up... but I'm so curious to see how he looks. I wish someone had prod pics.

That Joker looks fantastic. I preordered one from ABCexpress at $120. I have a Sovereign Keaton Batman to go with the joker!!

i bought it directly from them. But it took a year, to get it and didnt responded any of my emails. I dont recomend it!! If you can find one ebay get it. Maybe on ebay they are more quickier. His user name is dreamtigers ands he sells the batman and indiana jones customs.

Good God! That's amazing!! Where is this sold at?

Just bought the last one of these from Toy2 only 50 made. To me this will always be the definitive Joker. Now I just need a Keaton Batman to go with him like the one Les has.

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

I'm pretty sure that now that these have started shipping, the prices will level out a little bit. When something goes on the low end for $120 (pre-sale) and on the high end for $289 (ready to ship), there is an average that the price will come to--evidence is in ABC's $238 price tag, now that they have it "in-stock" ABC is smart enough to sell him WAAAY lower than $300+ S&H.

And that "50 made" talk is bullocks. I've seen that many on ebay at least.

I don't think that's right slade. ABC's prices always move upwards the longer an item is on sale or available for sale. Although I haven't seen them hike a price up like this before. They must have seen it selling high, so decided to cash in. I paid $130 for it, from them. Wont be getting it till Hot Toys release the Predator2 Elder. Then I'll have to wait for my shipment to come in.

I wont argue that the '50' is a true indication, but I can't say I have seen that many selling on the bay, though I have seen a few. Then again, where else would they be sold, so the 50 you saw are probably the 50 that were made. Still pretty cool though.

Back