Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how the Russo bros. have approved designs that are slightly more grounded. Plus they don't have Widow with the ridiculous Mom haircut that Whedon loved. Whedon's designs were slightly TOO comic-booky for my tastes, even though in AOU he essentially adapted designs from previous movies...which was a smart call on his part. But in The Avengers...Cap looked ridiculous, now he has one of the best costume designs thanks in part to what the Russo's did in Winter Soldier.

Your options you posted here sounds ridiculous to me.

115536j4sr68sjjj5hd662.jpg.thumb.jpg

Some really terrible photoshop on Sharon Carter and Falcons heads :lol
xPTynLCl.jpg

I wonder why none of the Sharon toys have her in this outfit :dunno

I'll just say this in this thread as well and that this is really making me hope that here's a Sharon figure coming out and why the **** are they turning all the female SHIELD agents into Bobbi? Apart from Maria. The battle staves are Bobbi's thing!

I'll just say this in this thread as well and that this is really making me hope that here's a Sharon figure coming out and why the **** are they turning all the female SHIELD agents into Bobbi? Apart from Maria. The battle staves are Bobbi's thing!

You mean Nightwing :monkey3

Ha censored :lol :duff

But yeah I agree its stupid that Widow uses batons now. Always been mockingbirds thing. Widow should use her bracelets and umm charm more :lol

This guy gets it! She definitely has to use her Widow's Bites much more. They've always been able to do more than just fire grappling hooks and deliver electric shocks in the comics, so why not do it? We already have Scott, Vision, and Wanda in this, let's make the other characters as comic booky as we can!

This guy gets it! She definitely has to use her Widow's Bites much more. They've always been able to do more than just fire grappling hooks and deliver electric shocks in the comics, so why not do it? We already have Scott, Vision, and Wanda in this, let's make the other characters as comic booky as we can!
Who the hell is booky? :lol

But :exactly: :duff

Iron Man's team would destroy Cap's team if there was no Scarlet Witch.

I'm just saying. Unless, Hawkeye has cool trick arrows and Ant-Man can shrink small enough to disable their suits.

Iron Man's team would destroy Cap's team if there was no Scarlet Witch.

I'm just saying. Unless, Hawkeye has cool trick arrows and Ant-Man can shrink small enough to disable their suits.

I think you just countered your first point with your second :lol

Back