Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe she has 2 outfits seeming the Pop Vinyl has something closer to what we saw in the "roster" promo art so this could either be an alternative outfit from a different point in the film (seeming its much more like Black Widows from what we can see) or the promo art itself is showing her wearing an unused costume.

Not out of the question seeing Widow in this image has her AoU batons while the HT and other images have shown her with Police style riot sticks (she could have both during the film though)

Maybe she has 2 outfits seeming the Pop Vinyl has something closer to what we saw in the "roster" promo art so this could either be an alternative outfit from a different point in the film (seeming its much more like Black Widows from what we can see) or the promo art itself is showing her wearing an unused costume.

Not out of the question seeing Widow in this image has her AoU batons while the HT and other images have shown her with Police style riot sticks (she could have both during the film though)

OR her Pop Vinyl is literally just what Sharon's wearing without the jacket. XD

I'll just say this in this thread as well and that this is really making me hope that here's a Sharon figure coming out and why the **** are they turning all the female SHIELD agents into Bobbi? Apart from Maria. The battle staves are Bobbi's thing!

I hope we get a Sharon Carter figure. Don't care about the outfit.

We better get a Sharon Carter! I think HT will do her since she's on the majority of the promo pics and is a member of Team Cap. Emily VanCamp also confirmed she fights in the film so she's not just a love interest. Plus, I think HT post the original Team Cap and Iron Man photos and she was in them.

Not sure which side could/should win, but doesn't anyone find it interesting that Vision (a guy so goody goody, and can pick up Thor's hammer with ease), is on Team IM? Seems like some of the others chose the wrong side. Just saying...

The big question mark for me is Black Widow siding against both Captain America and Hawkeye but along with the Vision we don't know exactly what causes this split other than the prospect of Government oversight and on a personal level for Cap the whole situation with Bucky.

This is not likely to be the same choice as in the comics so Vision siding with Tony isn't right now an issue as it doesn't appear to be a Human Rights issue as its only that 'super heroes' like the Avengers should be accountable and not that anyone and everyone with Super Human powers should be on a register... We already had that with SHIELD's Index anyway.

Even with SHIELD gone and not always playing by the rules Romanoff of the films seems much more likely to be the one to join Stark over Barton even if she did side with Cap in The Winter Soldier. I like that they have gone this route as it breaks up 2 previously solid partnerships on the team plus allows her fellow former SHIELD Agent to side with Caps team this time round (especially as a cut sequence from TWS was reported to have Hawkeye fight Cap but throwing it telling Cap to make it look realistic... Wasn't in the film but the Russo's obviously had ideas to where his loyalties lie) and if a massive kick off for the fight is the Winter Soldier, well he knows all about doing terrible things while under the influence of mind control.

I'm actually good on trailers ... can't wait for the movie but I felt like I saw too much prior to AOU.

I'll just keep watching that first amazing trailer when the mood strikes ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maaaaaaaan, this line is gonna be huge. Gotta get 'em all.

1. Iron Man Mark 46
2. War Machine Mark III
3. Cap
4. Bucky
5. Black Panther
6. Spider-Man
7. Vision
8. Black Widow
9. Hawkeye
10. Scarlet Witch
11. Falcon
12. Ant-Man
13. Agent 13
14. Zemo
15. Crossbones
16. Iron Man Mark 47
17. Iron Man Mark 48

Avengers (2012) tapped out at 12 figures while AOU finished at 16 (Ultron Drone never happened) so CW has the potential to be the biggest Marvel line since [the ongoing] IM3 line.

Maaaaaaaan, this line is gonna be huge. Gotta get 'em all.

1. Iron Man Mark 46
2. War Machine Mark III
3. Cap
4. Bucky
5. Black Panther
6. Spider-Man
7. Vision
8. Black Widow
9. Hawkeye
10. Scarlet Witch
11. Falcon
12. Ant-Man
13. Agent 13
14. Zemo
15. Crossbones
16. Iron Man Mark 47
17. Iron Man Mark 48

Avengers (2012) tapped out at 12 figures while AOU finished at 16 (Ultron Drone never happened) so CW has the potential to be the biggest Marvel line since [the ongoing] IM3 line.

I thought Iron Man was gonna have like 10 armours made specifically to combat each Avenger?

:lol

I thought Iron Man was gonna have like 10 armours made specifically to combat each Avenger?

ykhg0.jpg

:lol

Back