Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's correct! I have the 3 already out and the AOU on order...I told myself that 4 Widows is enough, but the look of her new long hair (a wig, of course) is so good that I may just have to get her...

:goodpost: :exactly: I have IM2,Avengers, WS, and AoU (well it will be here on Monday)...but I know I want to get the CW version too for sure. I don't know what else I would get. Probably Falcon, Scarlet Witch (can never have too many Scarlet Witch figures), Black Panther, and Giant Man.

:goodpost: :exactly: I have IM2,Avengers, WS, and AoU (well it will be here on Monday)...but I know I want to get the CW version too for sure. I don't know what else I would get. Probably Falcon, Scarlet Witch (can never have too many Scarlet Witch figures), Black Panther, and Giant Man.

Nice!

I have all four Widows thus far as well. :hi5:

Spoiler Spoiler:
...and the fact that we have not seen any pix of her in her new outfit...I'm not sure if we will see her in her outfit at all in CW...

They've done closed set filming though too, so we really have no idea what she is or isn't wearing.

Only figure I'll be definitely ordering from Civil War will be Bucky, if they make one. Maybe Cap if he gets a significantly different uniform from the Cap figs I already own.

With so many characters included in the movie, I have to wonder who Hot Toys will omit in favor of the 10+ Civil War Iron Man figs they'll probably be releasing :lol

Defiantly picking up the CW vision, Scarlet Witch, Antman, Nick Fury, Falcon and War Machine from this lineup, may decide to get the black panther from when his movie is released

I thought Fury wasn't gonna be in Civil War though?

I'm definitely gonna get Cap, T'Chall, Spidey, Wanda, Sam, and hopefully Crossbones and maybe Vision and the rest depending on how their suits are designed.

Back