Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: Very true, it's easy for a collections and displays to become cluttered madness that just take away from the individual pieces. I gear my collection very strictly too as I hate the crowded out of place look. I want people to look at it and think it all fits well. Crafting how the final display looks is half the fun for me.

I've seen some collections with so many statues shoved in it that you can't see anything

I've seen some collections with so many statues shoved in it that you can't see anything

It doesn't look that bad. :monkey3

in_0222_08190_j_as.jpg

Yeah me2, I'm like, what a waste, totally blocks the view of some spectacular pieces that you can admire in 360...... :( Sometimes less is more. Unless.....

it's even funnier when they put the tinyquettes & other lesser statues infront of the bigger statues, blocking 1/2 of the bigger statue :rotfl

Yeah I'm like... wtf why would you block to Hulk PF or Doom PF with a couple of toys or tiny stuff, throw those away :gah:

:exactly: Very true, it's easy for a collections and displays to become cluttered madness that just take away from the individual pieces. I gear my collection very strictly too as I hate the crowded out of place look. I want people to look at it and think it all fits well. Crafting how the final display looks is half the fun for me.

Averone's lil square room that is about to explode probably bothers you to no end? :lol

I'm with you bud. I seriously hit the brakes on simply purchasing EVERYTHING that looks cool to bring some cohesiveness to my collection. Now I'm no a mission to make it more of a quality collection overall as opposed to buying everything simply because they look cool. In the process of designing my dream room and I have high hopes for how my 1:1's are going to fit into it. :) and you're totally right it def is half the fun.

...OH and to bring it back on topic...dare I say this Cap 1:1 will be a major corner stone to the way I see the room shaping up. Everytime I look at it I fall more in love with how good the design is.

Sounds like you're gearing up for a truly great collection brother, can't wait to see the final product! :clap

Averone's lil square room that is about to explode probably bothers you to no end? :lol

Well it doesn't bother me but just not how I would display it. Lots of people like the cluttered look I guess, that's why I think they are actually dragons who look like humans!

treasure.jpg

I'm with you bud. I seriously hit the brakes on simply purchasing EVERYTHING that looks cool to bring some cohesiveness to my collection. Now I'm no a mission to make it more of a quality collection overall as opposed to buying everything simply because they look cool. In the process of designing my dream room and I have high hopes for how my 1:1's are going to fit into it. :) and you're totally right it def is half the fun.

...OH and to bring it back on topic...dare I say this Cap 1:1 will be a major corner stone to the way I see the room shaping up. Everytime I look at it I fall more in love with how good the design is.

tumblr_lgsq6yRmvl1qfr9l8o1_500.jpg

Back