Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ that's what I said. No higher than 500 :dunno

I know. But seeing how every new product released has a higher ES, it can easily increase.

I'll still get it no matter what. Just that I rather get items with set ES first. They have the better chance of selling out sooner.

I'll get it friend. Doesn't even matter if it's 2,000 ES. It's an amazing bust. Just that with an TBD item, there's no rush to get it and there's other items with ES that could possibly sell out fast. So I need to pace myself on when to get my items especially during this crazy month!

Plus TBD ES shows me that SS just want to milk a piece as much as they can and I don't really accept that.

Last edited:
ES I think as a whole are much smaller than they were even just 2-3 years ago. Let alone when I got into the high end stuff.

2lnfv4m.png

nmyd7d.png

It's possible to be higher friend :)

I think the movie license is different from a comic license ... because the customer base different in size a lot ....

Just like me ... I dont buy comics ... but I see every movie of Marvel ....

IM really feelin this bust. I think its gonna be like Iron Man bust and eventually be a rare grail piece.

IM really feelin this bust. I think its gonna be like Iron Man bust and eventually be a rare grail piece.

Cap has such a HUGE fan base and the design of this 1:1 is SO right one that those who unfortunately aren't able to pick this up now are more than likely going to have to pay out the wazoo for it later.

I don't collect busts but DAMN this thing looks AWESOME! Congrats to whoever is picking this up. It's gonna look great in your collection.

Cap has such a HUGE fan base and the design of this 1:1 is SO right one that those who unfortunately aren't able to pick this up now are more than likely going to have to pay out the wazoo for it later.

I agree with you ... it is like the clean version IM bust ....

I agree with you ... it is like the clean version IM bust ....

Same here bud. Unfortunately my first1:1 was Thor and wolverine, so I still have to nab iron man, war machine and this cap. Those are the only ones I'm interested with at the moment. DD and GG are high on my list for upcoming 1:1's though.

Same here bud. Unfortunately my first1:1 was Thor and wolverine, so I still have to nab iron man, war machine and this cap. Those are the only ones I'm interested with at the moment. DD and GG are high on my list for upcoming 1:1's though.

I think SSC should try some other character .... it does not look good when it is CA with CA with CA and CA .... I dont have space for 1:1... the only one I am getting is CA and War Machine .... Opps just forget the 501 ..... I am dead .....

I think SSC should try some other character .... it does not look good when it is CA with CA with CA and CA .... I dont have space for 1:1... the only one I am getting is CA and War Machine .... Opps just forget the 501 ..... I am dead .....

lol...as crazy as it sounds I think I'm going to go the route of collecting primarily 1:1's and then PF's/Comiquettes/hot toys here and there. Personally the 1:1's just blow me away and I love how impressive they are in a besta. Plus I know MOST people are 1:1 collectors and I kind like having a different collection geared towards my personal interests as opposed to what everyone else fights over. I'm a firm believer that your collection should be at least somewhat a reflection of your personal interests regardless of what others think...that is of course unless you're buying simply for resell value in which case your collection probably looks like a cluster f of stuff. Anyways, I know I'm in for a world of hurt in regards to the each one costing an arm and a foot but in the end I think I'll like the end result of how my man cave will come out. We'll see how that goes and if I can keep from splurging too much on PF's ect...

I have a Custer ____er of stuff but im thinning my collection slowly.
The problem i face is i want to collection X-men and Avengers lines. ARGGG!..

:) it's usually how it happens...but at some point it just seems like you come to a crossroads and you have to draw some limits and decide what route you want to go with your collection either due to reasons like money, space and collection cohesiveness. Good luck and enjoy the ride :hi5:

:) it's usually how it happens...but at some point it just seems like you come to a crossroads and you have to draw some limits and decide what route you want to go with your collection either due to reasons like money, space and collection cohesiveness. Good luck and enjoy the ride :hi5:

:exactly: Very true, it's easy for a collections and displays to become cluttered madness that just take away from the individual pieces. I gear my collection very strictly too as I hate the crowded out of place look. I want people to look at it and think it all fits well. Crafting how the final display looks is half the fun for me.

:exactly: Very true, it's easy for a collections and displays to become cluttered madness that just take away from the individual pieces. I gear my collection very strictly too as I hate the crowded out of place look. I want people to look at it and think it all fits well. Crafting how the final display looks is half the fun for me.

I'm with you bud. I seriously hit the brakes on simply purchasing EVERYTHING that looks cool to bring some cohesiveness to my collection. Now I'm no a mission to make it more of a quality collection overall as opposed to buying everything simply because they look cool. In the process of designing my dream room and I have high hopes for how my 1:1's are going to fit into it. :) and you're totally right it def is half the fun.

...OH and to bring it back on topic...dare I say this Cap 1:1 will be a major corner stone to the way I see the room shaping up. Everytime I look at it I fall more in love with how good the design is.

Back