Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cosmo_Kramer said:
got my regular 844
:chew
img2512ar1.jpg

img2515jh0.jpg

img2516rd2.jpg

img2518yx6.jpg

img2514xv8.jpg

img2513ms7.jpg

Great shots Cosmo, he looks great on the shelf. I didn't realize how heavy the shields were until I opened mine up, they are really well made.

Yeah, mine wound up being perfect. Both heads, both shields, both ... helms? :confused:

I had thought about flipping my exclusive and grabbing a regular, but mine is in such great shape that I don't want to give it up. :lol So, it stays, funds be damned...

I just got my Captain America in perfect shape!! :monkey5
I'm not a fan of Captain America nor I read much comic books.
But all I can say is that it's the most visually stunning PF statue I've seen so far!!! :drool
I think I'm looking at a statue of the year. :rock

pjam said:
Love this shot Khev...

Thanks pjam, I'm still just amazed at how awesome it looks even after months of fantastic proto pics. Every little detail was executed to perfection. There's even realistic looking cracks sculpted into his lips. A total homerun!

Monk said:
Some more....
Cap5.jpg

Niiiiiiice. :duff

All of your shots are fantastic Monk. I also briefly considered flipping my exclusive to fund the regular I have coming but I'll definitely be keeping my exclusive (I'll probably let the regular go, one is enough.) I really don't want to give up that Nazi helmet and the other mask and shield are just cool/different enough to always keep the statue fresh with an occasional switch out.

hey Jim, still collecting?

Just P.F. these days or still doing SS/W also?

Khev said:
Niiiiiiice. :duff

All of your shots are fantastic Monk. I also briefly considered flipping my exclusive to fund the regular I have coming but I'll definitely be keeping my exclusive (I'll probably let the regular go, one is enough.) I really don't want to give up that Nazi helmet and the other mask and shield are just cool/different enough to always keep the statue fresh with an occasional switch out.

I agree with everything you just said. Most especially the remarks about my photos. :lol

Seriously, though, after seeing your pics, I thought, "Why bother?" Great stuff coming from Khev's corner, certainly. :D

I don't ven wanna compete with pics! Between Khev and Monk and some of the others, why? I know, more is always better, I just suck at pics. Maybe I'll think of something creative to do so to cover my "poor skills."

Got Exclusive #58 yesterday. The only way I'll be displaying him. What a beautiful piece. There's nothing for me to b-itch about and that in and of itself is quite an accomplishment.

262906656.jpg

262906651.jpg

Finally got my exclusive! What an incredible piece! I don't see any flaws in it. This PF has the best exclusive of any PF besides Lurtz. Well done sideshow!:clap
By the way, great shots everyone one!:rock

i have The Captain in his modern head and shield and the nazi helmet. i pretend he went into a time warp. :) i just like the nazi helmet better than the robot head.

I love this thing for the options too, that's why the Exclusive was a MUST for me. I generally like toys more than PF's. I like switching poses and having more options than just one. But this gives me that in a small sense. More so than most other PF's or statues. I'll be switching stuff this guy like every month just for kicks.

The Captain has quite literally displaced Lurtz on my table space. Move over, you glorified Orc!

Can anyone out there modify a Lurtz PF head so that I can stick it under Cap's boot? :lol

Back