Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monk said:
My Captain America EX #21/875 could be displayed with Captain America #21 :D

I thought of that after I posted the cover for the original #21. Didn't you say earlier that the current series is your favorite run anyway? Certainly cheaper. :naughty

I remember wondering if I'd get #25, or #1 (yeah right!) or my all-time favorite issue #227 and how cool that'd be. Its funny though, now that #792 was the masterpiece that arrived at my house, the first Cap I saw after SS's official pics (I didn't peek into this thread until I had mine), I feel like he's a part of the family and wouldn't trade him for any number at this point. :flag

This is actually the first time that I'd wished for a specific edition number of a piece I had ordered. :) Close, but no banana.

I'm with you on the whole "Part of the Family" notion. There's no way I'll ever get rid of Cap. I'd be more likely to shed my Wolverine comiquette from the Marvel line. I even like him more than the Iron Man comiquette, and he's certainly on a par with The Hulk.

Good, good job on this patriotic goodness, Sideshow.

Ex. 54 came home! Checked it for errors, seems clean! I thought there was wear on the abs and knee (where I'd be afraid it being) but no, it's just my offices crummy lighting it seems. When I blocked out the light it look fine, but the true test will be when I get home. Otherwise no dings or bangs ro nothing! Perfect! Now.........how do I tell the wife? She DID see me filling out the contest for this month....hhmmmm? Nah I used "contest winner" to death.

Yeah I've used "Contest!" 2 times over the last 2 years, on small and believable things. I usually go with "sold something!" which is what I'll do here most likely, BUT that means I gotta wait a week for believeablity. Shipping, on my side and the fake buyers. Shipping SS part. I get my lie-facts straight before I go pushing them, gotta cover every angle.:D :emperor

this pf is absolutely gorgeous. i don't have any of the pfs yet (marvel or othewise) but cap is seriously weakening my will.

the angry orc said:
this pf is absolutely gorgeous. i don't have any of the pfs yet (marvel or othewise) but cap is seriously weakening my will.

Yep, its a winner all right. :flag :flag :flag

BellaCrawling010.jpg

zoid2323 said:
I got #s 747 & 749

I got 750. :) Love this PF!!! Looks just as awesome as I had hoped he would. Now I just need SS to bring on some more Marvel PFs!!!

#71 and dear god is this thing amazing. Hadn't seen it before so I didn't really know what to expect. Anyone on the fence about this better hurry the hell up because I don't see too many people letting this one go.

My regular is shipping from Bob soon and I can't wait to display both of them. I can't imagine letting either one of these beauties go.

Back