Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea whose Captain America comic style this version of Cap takes after? Anyone have a comic issue that closely resemble this pose?

Ex. Cap #72 in da house!!!!:chew He looks amazing, i just can't decide which Cap i like more, WWII or Modern:confused:

AWWW YEAH! I get to keep it, sale off! I just woke up, and (probably due to my stunning charm:cool:) my wife said "I really don't care if you keep it, just don't go Hero crazy and buy a whole bunch like you do Star Wars." out of no where! I didn't have to beg or fight or anything, what a morning! That woman is getting the night of a lifetime for this! (aka we'll watch 4400 and eat sushi.)

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

AWWW YEAH! I get to keep it, sale off! I just woke up, and (probably due to my stunning charm:cool:) my wife said "I really don't care if you keep it, just don't go Hero crazy and buy a whole bunch like you do Star Wars." out of no where! I didn't have to beg or fight or anything, what a morning! That woman is getting the night of a lifetime for this! (aka we'll watch 4400 and eat sushi.)

:rock

Now try and buy a Hulk PF. :lol

Congrats, PosterBoy:rock It's an awsome piece... I got mine this morning.

1) AWWW YEAH! I get to keep it, sale off! I just woke up, and (probably due to my stunning charm:cool:) my wife said "I really don't care if you keep it, just don't go Hero crazy and buy a whole bunch like you do Star Wars." out of no where! I didn't have to beg or fight or anything, what a morning!

2)
That woman is getting the night of a lifetime for this! (aka we'll watch 4400 and eat sushi.)
1) :rock :rock :rock

2) :lol Give her a foot rub, women love that crap! :D

I wasn't sure about him at first, but so glad I picked one up (courtesy the mighty Jim from JSA), it seems like the shield arm doesn't have much purchase when it slotted in, but appears OK. Currently I have him with modern garb and the Nazi helmet.

IM000205.jpg
IM000203.jpg

Back