Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
No chance, I "won" way too much in the past. I realized even if I say I sold something for it she'll say "Why? You still don't need it!" Usually, like I said, anything Star Wars goes, it's my big thing, anything else is questionable. And this is. I knwo this because I tested the waters, I had a pic of it up and was like "That's cool ::wink::" and she's like "Nah, aint that cool, kinda lame"

I know, some of you say "LEAVE HER FOR SAYING SUCH THINGS!" But since she's usually very understanding about my collecting, I gotta take a hit here and there. Still not decided yet, I gotta give it a week to think about, but it may just be traded/sold. I'm outa lies man, time to step up to the truth, and get kicked in the nuts.
:lol

you have to do what you have to do...just don't regret it later. This is an amazing PF that might be tough to get a hold of later. Can you leave it at your office for a while?

Robodad could probably give you some help here....seems he is always losing the battle to his wife.:lol :D

PosterBoyKelly said:
No chance, I "won" way too much in the past. I realized even if I say I sold something for it she'll say "Why? You still don't need it!" Usually, like I said, anything Star Wars goes, it's my big thing, anything else is questionable. And this is. I knwo this because I tested the waters, I had a pic of it up and was like "That's cool ::wink::" and she's like "Nah, aint that cool, kinda lame"

I know, some of you say "LEAVE HER FOR SAYING SUCH THINGS!" But since she's usually very understanding about my collecting and actually likes some of the stuff I get, I gotta take a hit here and there. Still not decided yet, I gotta give it a week to think about, but it may just be traded/sold. I'm outa lies man, time to step up to the truth, and get kicked in the nuts.

I would'nt say leave her, but she's got to understand that your a collector and thats what we do. Bro Good luck on that one

It's been sitting at the office since I got it:lol

Like I said I gotta think about it. It's not even a situation of "afford/can't afford" like usual, where I'll just take the hit due to $$$. I know if I say "Hey honey I spent $300 on this big Captain America statue!" there will be a look burning through me. And than "Why do you NEED that?" and me saying "........it's captain america" sheepishly. I dunno, we'll see. No sweat though, either way, if I don't keep it I make my lady happy and that's worth it nearly always. I just gotta do some more testing to see HOW MUCH she cares if I get this or not.

PosterBoyKelly said:
It's been sitting at the office since I got it:lol

Like I said I gotta think about it. It's not even a situation of "afford/can't afford" like usual, where I'll just take the hit due to $$$. I know if I say "Hey honey I spent $300 on this big Captain America statue!" there will be a look burning through me. And than "Why do you NEED that?" and me saying "........it's captain america" sheepishly. I dunno, we'll see. No sweat though, either way, if I don't keep it I make my lady happy and that's worth it nearly always. I just gotta do some more testing to see HOW MUCH she cares if I get this or not.
:lol

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

That is how I used to play it. :lol

Usually she would be like OMG it costs that much! and then shortly after she would just make fun of me and it would all go away.

:monkey5 El Roranous, do you still have your 1/4 spiderman,do you also have the Goblin , can you please post pics with both, when you get a chance

Last edited:
urbanfreddy said:
:monkey5 El Roranous, do you still have your 1/4 spiderman,do you also have the Goblin , can you please post pics with both.
But of course. :D

The goblin is packed up right now though since it's so freakin large but I have some old photos that have watermarks on them. They aren't that great but I can post them if you want. :)

Oh crap, I just looked and I actually don't have pics of them together. I know Loki does. All I have are pics with the Goblin and the Hulk. :eek: I'm sure if you start a thread looking for those pics people will post them....especially p1x4r...he loves picture time. :D :monkey5

El Roranous said:

The goblin is packed up right now though since it's so freakin large but I have some old photos that have watermarks on them. They aren't that great but I can post them if you want. :)
Ya bro please:monkey5

El Roranous said:

lets see those pics then....and if the spideys already box up i could take him off your hands for ya :D

El Roranous said:
Oh crap, I just looked and I actually don't have pics of them together. I know Loki does. All I have are pics with the Goblin and the Hulk. :eek:
Bro when you get a chance pm me, i'm still looking for this piece. Thanks anyway bro:monkey2

darthmatrix said:
lets see those pics then....and if the spideys already box up i could take him off your hands for ya :D
:lol He's not. He is actually standing with the Punisher at the moment.

As you can see. :D

c41b52b1.jpg

54809754.jpg

Sorry for the black and white, I was in the mood for it. :eek:

Back