Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6999.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

IMG_6997.jpg

IMG_6998.jpg

uh, ok.. now why don't you go cry to momma about it. sheesh.. honestly i think YOUR comment is pretty lame.

Comic characters don't get any lamer than Captain America.

Let me guess ... your only knowledge of Captain America comes from that ridiculous 1970s made for TV movie. It would have to. Because anyone who ever stopped and took the time to actually read Captain America (notice that I said "read," meaning that one should do more than just look at the purdy pitchers) couldn't possibly have that opinion.

You may not like Captain America. In fact, maybe you're just one of those people who hates him in general and arbitrarily. Fine. So be it.

But if you knew anything of what you were talking about, you could never call the character lame. Especially not in the comic's current incarnation. There's rarely been this level of depth plumbed from such an old comic book character.

Of course, I also have to ask: If you really find Captain America to be the lamest of the lame, why, pray tell, are you wasting your valuable time trolling a thread dedicated to pictures of a statue of the character...?

Now, that's lame... :monkey3

Great pix, by the way, P1X. :rock

my mama is not lame she's a whore...show her some respect.

Hephaestus was lame but he got married to the hottest goddess of Olympus Aphrodite. Wait! Captain America isn't lame; well if you mean he's disabled he is now. He got shot and is dead. So does this mean Cap as the lamest superhero -- meaning the most crippled and disabled superhero(read dead)-- will get it on with Death? I am just using the Greek Gods mentioned above as an example. Sideshow better make a Thanos PF quick cause the Terror of Titan ain't gonna be happy with Cap messin with his woman.

Hephaestus was lame but he got married to the hottest goddess of Olympus Aphrodite. Wait! Captain America isn't lame; well if you mean he's disabled he is now. He got shot and is dead. So does this mean Cap as the lamest superhero -- meaning the most crippled and disabled superhero(read dead)-- will get it on with Death? I am just using the Greek Gods mentioned above as an example. Sideshow better make a Thanos PF quick cause the Terror of Titan ain't gonna be happy with Cap messin with his woman.

*Snaps fingers in front of sirrobert's face*

FOCUS:monkey1

Back