Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
urbanfreddy said:
again Thanks and if you come across anyone selling this piece, please let me know. :D
No problem. I don't think the Spidey PF will be that difficult to grab for a decent price but I will keep an eye out for you. :rock

My Captain America (exclusive) arrived yesterday (thanks Alex) and it's gotta be my favorite P.F. I own (Lurtz, Frodo, and Green Hulk are the others). It's an incredible piece, and I am so glad I decided to go for one.

Early favorite for "Statue of the Year" , in my opinion.

Nice job Sideshow. :clap

Now, I wanna see Cable from X-Force sometime soon. :eek:

With what's been released or is being planned to be released the rest of the year, this is easily the best PF/Statue of the year. I think the only piece that will content for the top spot of all around item will be the X-Men VS #2

Darth Loki said:
With what's been released or is being planned to be released the rest of the year, this is easily the best PF/Statue of the year. I think the only piece that will content for the top spot of all around item will be the X-Men VS #2

Maybe, but this is way more classic. Maybe if the X dio had 2 dif. more classic characters (or a more classic rep. of beast) than I'd totally agree, or if it was the first in the series or something. But since it's a sequal piece with 2 characters that aren't as recognizable than I'm saying there is no competition. Also, i'm a little biased:D :cool: :rolleyes:

The only other competition I can see (if it ships this year) would be Darkness P.F.

that's one bad ass of a piece.

I can't wait to see peoples opinions of it after SDCC.

A little late to the party. but here he is:

100_2799.jpg

100_2798.jpg

100_2797-1.jpg

100_2796.jpg

Got my standard Captain America PF from Fireside Collectibles today and now my Cap display is complete!

captainamericamodernandqe1.jpg

captainamericamodernandoh2.jpg

I've had that problem with the base pegs quite a few times which is annoying, a few of my statues feet dont fit snug onto the bases but float somewhat. Isnt noticeable luckily.

Back