Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6970.jpg

IMG_6972.jpg

IMG_6975.jpg

IMG_6976.jpg

IMG_6977.jpg
c27637049ffa17c363a2c89829576d0c.gif
c27637049ffa17c363a2c89829576d0c.gif

Man I really like this PF, hope to pick it up at some convention somewhere for a nice price.

Not likely. This is one of the few pieces that seems to be holding it's value even through the initial flood. I'd get one quick if I were you

Crap... The magnet in Cap's body just came off when i wanted to change heads. Any sugestions on what type of glue i should use?

I am glad that my waitlist converted for the exclusive Captain America (just days ago :chew ). Having said that, with the knowledge that the magnets are giving out on certain pieces (my worse fears now becoming a reality), I am also very fortunate and happy I picked up the regular version. Which is one whole piece, with the exception of the base.

I think for those reasons I'll be keeping both the regular and exclusive. And against Nash's judgement of it being redudant to own two Caps, this way I can display one as the WWII Cap and the other as the modern day Cap.

Eat your heart out Chad! Two Caps for this Freak! :rock

Back