Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed Jase, fingers crossed...

Thanks man! I received my first 1:4 today - the DCD Batman Museum piece. It was broken where the arm meets the shoulder. No way to fix it and it wasn't from mishandling during shipping. :monkey2

Now I'm more worried about Cap arriving undamaged....is this what you guys go through every time? Worries about QC and breakage? :monkey4

I definitely worry about QC and breakage not only because I'm anticipating the piece itself but also because its such a pain to ship back with a piece this large. I was extremely worried about the HULK....

Me too. I guess all of the hype that this would be the next DOOM was unfounded....

Mine is listed as OUT FOR DELIVERY!

:chew:chew

Now I have to leave work early so that I can be home to sign for it.

Me too. I guess all of the hype that this would be the next DOOM was unfounded....
I had to cancel my Doom PF the first time around due to financial constraints. Maybe folks have too much stuff on order and couldn't afford it, in my opinion Cap is one of Sideshows best PF efforts to date.

The Doom PF took a while to sell too, then all of the sudden the price just went up.

So I left work early (only worked until lunch time) and I'm sitting here waiting for my Cap to arrive. Do you have any idea how much both a trash truck and a school bus sound like a UPS truck? :emperor

Happy to report that regular edition Captain America #439 arrived safely and in perfect condition!

:chew:chew:chew:chew

This guy is even more impressive in person! Happy times! :D

Got my Captain America Ex today! Beautiful piece! Now I have the regular and exclusive displayed together.... modern and WWII!

I definitely worry about QC and breakage not only because I'm anticipating the piece itself but also because its such a pain to ship back with a piece this large. I was extremely worried about the HULK....
You could probably throw the Hulk at someone's face and not worry about damage to even the paint. That was one sturdy statue.:monkey5

Back