Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, at the fear of not being accurate . . .is his buckle supposed to be a shiny chrome or a matte color? I can see from the pic that the bottom of the buckle shows shiny chrome, but the face of the buckle looks like it's been painted matt black. Personally I prefer the shiny chrome as in the proto pics.

Mookeylama said:
question...kinda worried that there might not be enough on this particular credit card to cover Cap (and Maul and Spkie blah). i've never had anything declined so far, so how does that work? do they give me any notice so i can contact them w/ another card?
Like pjam said, I'd give them a call. They do contact you, but I had an instance where my notification e-mail from them went wayward and I missed out on the exclusive because of it. :monkey2

pjam said:
Ill Jedi, you may be the very first Bro, go for it!

I am still at work (Eli :monkey4), but my brother called me earlier today to tell me that a rather large box arrived with the words 'CAPTAIN AMERICA PF EXCLUSIVE' on the side, so the Captain is awaiting me at home. :rock

I get off in a little less than 2 hours, so I will be posting pics around 6:00 PT.

The ill Jedi said:
I am still at work (Eli :monkey4), but my brother called me earlier today to tell me that a rather large box arrived with the words 'CAPTAIN AMERICA PF EXCLUSIVE' on the side, so the so the Captain is awaiting me at home. :rock

I get off in a little less than 2 hours, so I will be posting pics around 6:00 PT.

As mentioned in my first posts (Eli :monkey4 )...

Way to go IJ, can't wait, well I can for a few hours LOL... :monkey5

The ill Jedi said:
I am still at work (Eli :monkey4), but my brother called me earlier today to tell me that a rather large box arrived with the words 'CAPTAIN AMERICA PF EXCLUSIVE' on the side, so the Captain is awaiting me at home. :rock

Why did I get that face? What did I do now???

Umm...

You might want to have your brother check the side of the box again. I got an e-mail from Sideshow, and Captain America isn't due to arrive in the warehouse for another 3-5 days. So don't get your hopes up!

We are all waiting patiently for them to begin the fair, equal and unbiased shipping process, beginning with those who ordered first.

HomerSimpson47.gif

Eli26 said:
Now pjam, c'mon guys I had a rough week. So hard on me. :(

hehe

Eli26 said:
FALSE ADVERTISING!

LETS ALL KICK HIS BUTT!

TOE go for the toes!

P!tu go for the hair.

I'll go for the ears.

King Darkness will take him from the rear!

Need more?... :lol

Eli26 said:
LOL You lazy bum. Just go to statueforum.com and hit up the Sideshow section and then look for the thread.

What's with people today? So impatient and lazy today. hehe

Oh and starting up threads with misleading titles. hehe

:lol just let him go Paul.

He is just as excited as Tom running around with chocolate rabbits :lol

Thanks Paul I was just about to post that, maybe somebody should take you from the 'rear' Eli! Where's Cosmo when you need him? :D

tomandshell said:
Umm...

You might want to have your brother check the side of the box again. I got an e-mail from Sideshow, and Captain America isn't due to arrive in the warehouse for another 3-5 days. So don't get your hopes up!
Sorry Tom, but I just re-comfirmed with my bro, plus I have this:

Update Notification

Current Status:

[Shipped] - MARVEL Premium Format Figures FLEXPAY - Captain America - Sideshow Exclusive (Item #71611FLEX) - 1 x $279.99 ================ SHIP DETAILS:
Shipped via FDX G Ground on 2007-06-19 00:00:00

Sideshow just loves me! :love

NOW NO MORE REPLIES 'TIL AFTER I GET HOME AND POST PICS!! :D

The ill Jedi said:
Thanks Paul I was just about to post that, maybe somebody should take you from the 'rear' Eli! Where's Cosmo when you need him? :D

Lots of fun reading that. I always relish the thought of someone goading a good buddy like Chase to anally rape me... :lol

Okay, funtime is over, IJ take some good ones Bro.

The ill Jedi said:
Sorry Tom, but I just re-comfirmed with my bro, plus I have this:

Update Notification

Current Status:

[Shipped] - MARVEL Premium Format Figures FLEXPAY - Captain America - Sideshow Exclusive (Item #71611FLEX) - 1 x $279.99 ================ SHIP DETAILS:
Shipped via FDX G Ground on 2007-06-19 00:00:00

Sideshow just loves me! :love

NOW NO MORE REPLIES 'TIL AFTER I GET HOME AND POST PICS!! :D

Flexpay!! That explains it. They must be playing favorites with the Flexpay customers this time, regardless of when the orders were placed.

And I was definitely being tongue in cheek in my response--I hope you enjoy your new arrival!!! Congrats--

DId you guys hear that Tom's out of the GG statue line?

Tom, all I can say is at least you have one coming.

I'm still waiting for a damn wait list conversion :monkey4 :emperor

Back