Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's really funny is that I have no place to put Captain America. All this fuss, and he's probably just going to sit in the closet with John Wayne and Lurtz.

But that doesn't mean I like it when he starts shipping and I'm left out...

:D

tomandshell said:
What's really funny is that I have no place to put Captain America. All this fuss, and he's probably just going to sit in the closet with John Wayne and Lurtz.

But that doesn't mean I like it when he starts shipping and I'm left out...

:D

T, you get your TB Bond yet? If so try to post some pics in THAT thread if ya can...

pjam said:
T, you get your TB Bond yet? If so try to post some pics in THAT thread if ya can...

Nope. My old FedEx driver used to deliver around 11:00 AM, but the new driver always comes around 7 or 8 at night and almost always makes some little remark about how I'm the last house on his route, after my wife has been sitting next to the front door waiting for twelve hours.

But anyway, I really don't have room for Connery. Of the three PFs shipping this week, I only have a spot ready for Darth Maul. The others are going in the closet.

BOOYA! Waitlist converted 5 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ummm.....Darkness, Sidious, and now Cap have all converted in the past coupla days! The waitlists really do work! :google

Ryanfromindiana said:
BOOYA! Waitlist converted 5 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ummm.....Darkness, Sidious, and now Cap have all converted in the past coupla days! The waitlists really do work! :google
Shhh. Keep the secret brother.:rock

Ryanfromindiana said:

how long ago did you put in for the cap waitlist? oh and Congrats

Ryanfromindiana said:

When did you get on???

If your wait list orders ship before mine (it's happened before), I'm going to become irascible.

:google

But congratulations on your conversion!! I know that several people were hoping to upgrade their regular to an exclusive, and if ever there was a piece that was worth the upgrade it would be this one.

:chew

tomandshell said:
If your wait list orders ship before mine (it's happened before), I'm going to become irascible.

:google

But congratulations on your conversion!! I know that several people were hoping to upgrade their regular to an exclusive, and if ever there was a piece that was worth the upgrade it would be this one.

:chew

tru dat. Cards are getting charged so the cancellation flood is now, let's hope it extends to as many waitlisters as possible...

heykool69 said:
Weren't there 2 different belt buckle pictured from SS?
CAPT005.jpg

CAPT006.jpg

CAPT007.jpg

CAPT008.jpg
I still can't believe that the boots and gloves are sculpted and not fabric.

Yeah, the proto buckle had a different shape...

This thing is amazing, Martin nailed it.

Darth Loki said:
I'm so excited. The day pics start coming out I get my conversion :chew

Awesome congrats. That gives me hope. I think you were on a good month before me, but what was the date again you got on the wait list. I think I messed up and waiting until the end of may.. Still have hope though!

Back