Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to doubt I'll make the cut now. :monkey2

Been a bad week so far... ugh.

Please make it better. Pretty please with a cherry on top!!!

If I could feel better that would be swell.

praxitas said:
Awesome congrats. That gives me hope. I think you were on a good month before me, but what was the date again you got on the wait list. I think I messed up and waiting until the end of may.. Still have hope though!

Do you have the regular on order atleast? Regular still rocks.. hey it's that or nothing!

The Captain has arrived!!! :rock

First let me say that I am very impressed with him, the sculpting and clothing are beautiful, the Exclusives are awesome and he & the base both weigh a TON! Pictures do not do him justice, but I will try!

Ladies and Gents, Captain America! :rock

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

Stunning pics IJ! Thanks and congrats. Your pics were posted on the first page as requested. Rock on Bro. :D

pjam said:
Stunning pics IJ! Thanks and congrats. Your pics were posted on the first page as requested. Rock on Bro. :D
Awesome, thanks P! I did my best with the shots, but no picture can truly capture how stunning this piece is! :rock

Those are great pics bro. I will be salivating over them until mine ships and then arrives :drool :drool :drool

The ill Jedi said:
...continued.

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

ghettoenhanced said:
Simply stunning, and he looks tiiiiiiiiiiiight displayed Golden Age!
I am longer thinking of selling my exclusive because of it.

:bow

Great Golden Age shots, yeah dittos there. Better than I expected.

So, how do the head magnets fare? Also, are there two sets of hands for the shields?

pjam said:
Great Golden Age shots, yeah dittos there. Better than I expected.

So, how do the head magnets fare? Also, are there two sets of hands for the shields?
my guess is the arms/hands are made onto the shield w/ the magnet in the forearm. that's the way Lurtz is w/ his shield. so yeah, 2 hands.

hehe. me too! the place i got it from just has a damn jpg pic now. guess i was stealing their bandwidth lol.

i cannot get over how sweet Cap looks! it's like someone took the best traits of the best artists to draw him over the years, wrapped it all up and yanked it outta the pages. Gore Group does it again!!

Mookeylama said:
hehe. me too! the place i got it from just has a damn jpg pic now. guess i was stealing their bandwidth lol.

i cannot get over how sweet Cap looks! it's like someone took the best traits of the best artists to draw him over the years, wrapped it all up and yanked it outta the pages. Gore Group does it again!!

Agreed, to me it is the Most Iconic Superhero PF SSC has done. It simply could not have been produced any better. A Major Home Run by Martin Canale and the Gore Group... I mean this is a 10/10.

And.. I like the darker, richer blue color of his scaled shirt, it will not fade easily posed in sunlight and it is a gorgeous color...

An extremely Rare Three out of Three Cowbells!

207728937743b9c9ac30d65.gif

Thanks to all, I am F@#kin' stoked right now!! :rock

pjam said:
Head magnets are very strong, as are the ones that hold the shields. You can feel the pull as you place them in the slot.

Mookeylama said:
my guess is the arms/hands are made onto the shield w/ the magnet in the forearm.
Mookey's right, the hands are sculpted onto the shield, best way to handle it IMO.

Bonehead15 said:
I still can't believe that I canceled this for Prime. :monkey3
At least you got another Iconic Hero that sports Red & Blue! :D

pjam said:
Agreed, to me it is the Most Iconic Superhero PF SSC has done. It simply could not have been produced any better. A Major Home Run by Martin Canale and the Gore Group... I mean this is a 10/10.
I couldn't agree more, the Captain how now taken over the top spot as my favorite PF! :rock

pjam said:
...I like the darker, richer blue color of his scaled shirt, it will not fade easily posed in sunlight and it is a gorgeous color...
I am so jealous of Scott Klauder, the seamstress that made the clothing for the Cap PF made him a shirt out of the exact same material! I want one. :monkey2

Back