Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review and well done on #72. As I undersatnd it, the lower numbers on a limited-number-run are always the one people would prefer, so good on you :yess:

(looks for jealous 'smilie')

Thanks a lot! :)
Yea, I usually don't worry to much about that. But can't help but be a little satisfied. :)

Does anyone else has the feeling that the color of the red stripes of Cap's shirt is fading a little...it seems they are on my Cap PF! :-(

Does anyone else has the feeling that the color of the red stripes of Cap's shirt is fading a little...it seems they are on my Cap PF! :-(

To be honest, the thought has crossed my mind. I don't know what mine looked like back then. But compared to many of the other reds on him, it does look lighter. I guess you can see that in my video as well.

Using a red paint marker and a steady hand

And voilà
DSC_0057.jpg

To be honest, the thought has crossed my mind. I don't know what mine looked like back then. But compared to many of the other reds on him, it does look lighter. I guess you can see that in my video as well.

Your video actually made me think about that...the red color looked great there!

sorry for bumping this thread but anyone got suggestions to clean the white stripes on his belly? those in between the red stripes? im unsure how Cap got those yellow/brown stains. was thinking of removing the belt and putting him under the faucet with a bit of soap and soft brushing. what you think?

sorry for bumping this thread but anyone got suggestions to clean the white stripes on his belly? those in between the red stripes? im unsure how Cap got those yellow/brown stains. was thinking of removing the belt and putting him under the faucet with a bit of soap and soft brushing. what you think?

I have a similar problem with mine. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :wave

Back