Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! He was my first, and is probably still my favorite statue.

Thank's.... he will be my first great one. I Just started collecting SS and only have Ultron/Sabertooth wich I also like. Picking up cap/Iron man stealth com/thor vs loki dio this weekend.

Couple of crappy iphone pics of my new grail!! Cap PF!! He is freakin awesome. I told myself I wouldn't start buying grails but gave in and got the regular off ebay. He has a slight crack in his left headwing but its hardly noticeable. Love this fella! :yess::yess::yess:

photo7xn.jpg

photo8kj.jpg

Congrats Bro. Did you pre-order Thor PF (movie version)?

Couple of crappy iphone pics of my new grail!! Cap PF!! He is freakin awesome. I told myself I wouldn't start buying grails but gave in and got the regular off ebay. He has a slight crack in his left headwing but its hardly noticeable. Love this fella! :yess::yess::yess:

photo7xn.jpg

photo8kj.jpg

Gratz! I can't wait to get mine... :)

Congrats Bro. Did you pre-order Thor PF (movie version)?

naw. I'm didn't really like the movie cap and thors. the movies were great but i wasn't really diggin the statues. if i get any thor, it will be the comic PF version...captures his brute size much better. i will however be getting the movie Hulk PF whenever they release that!

photo7xn.jpg

photo8kj.jpg
Congrats Sar. One of the best PFs ever made.:clap:clap

I just got a reg cap this weekend!!(Pic's when I get home) the only problem I'm having is his foot won't go all the way down on ultron's head...perfect shape other than that. Anyone else have this problem? I didn't want to force it to hard and break it

I just got a reg cap this weekend!!(Pic's when I get home) the only problem I'm having is his foot won't go all the way down on ultron's head...perfect shape other than that. Anyone else have this problem? I didn't want to force it to hard and break it

Mine seems to be fitting just fine.

I wasn't able to find another thread on this guy. So I'll go ahead and share my unboxing in this one. Enjoy!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JamvAmy6Z1A[/ame]

Back