Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can't all be CHADS like Stark, Clown:

View attachment 389923

View attachment 389924

View attachment 389925

>tfw you realize Stark ****s so much because of his insecurities
>tfw you realize he feels inadequate about his "size" in a world of Gods, where even Hawkeye if ****ing hung like a horse
>tfw you realize he just wants to find a princess like in his Arthurian books, so he ****s a lot to make up for size
>tfw his addiction and canon depression make sense now
>tfw he's probably a sex addict as well, considering he was ****ing crackwhores when he was homeless

Being Stark is pretty depressing desu.

View attachment 389926

Wait? ****ing crack whores? Tony stark? Marvel’s tony stark? Holy **** this must of been before the rdj era. Can you imagine them putting that into a movie today?

Wait? ****ing crack whores? Tony stark? Marvel’s tony stark? Holy **** this must of been before the rdj era. Can you imagine them putting that into a movie today?

It’s when he was an alcoholic and lost his company to Stane, becoming homeless in the process.

It'd be kinda dumb if this is indeed her final on-screen suit.
Even if they change colors, it still won't look as ok as what they've shown at SDCC.

captain-marvel2.jpg

*notice the Kree in battle gear*

It'd be kinda dumb if this is indeed her final on-screen suit.
Even if they change colors, it still won't look as ok as what they've shown at SDCC.

captain-marvel2.jpg

*notice the Kree in battle gear*

That looks perfect, like most concept art.

It reminds me of the Avengers Cap suit that wasn't used in the film :(

:(

I think it looks pretty decent.
Unlike the leaked green suit it looks aesthetical - I like her (totally impractical :lol) chunky heeled boots and overall how streamlined it looks.

Carol Danvers is a Favourite of mine.

I fully appreciate not everyone is interested in the character, or feels the movie will have anything to add to the MCU. I'm just happy that we are at least getting one movie with her. If it tanks it tanks, I'll still be going to see it in the Cinema and buying the Blu ray! :lol

Back