Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's the hero Murica deserve.

5282399-4+capmarv2016006_int2-3.jpg

>tfw your Asian Waifu cucks you with your best-friend-turned-enemy
>tfw your BASED Best Friend takes your suit, blames you for everything bad, then steals yo girl while you got her through Alcoholism
>tfw Rhodey has cucked you two (2!) times
Being Tony is suffering.

iron-man-iron-man-ironman-tony-stark-marvel-comic-comics-ave-demotivational-poster-1249170920.jpg

Damn i want that Captain marvel. Screw the one we have now. Doesn't this miss marvel also have a crush on spiderman?

Damn i want that Captain marvel. Screw the one we have now. Doesn't this miss marvel also have a crush on spiderman?

They tried to push them together, but nothing came out of it. Last time she had a relationship, she was bonning Rhodey, out of the blue. I don't even know if they had even met before that. Yet another BWWBM pairing. Hmm... Really gets the joggin noggin senpaichi desu.

I don't feel bad for Peter though. Guy's got a whole ****ing Harem.

spiderman_by_diabolumberto-dar8e35.jpg

They tried to push them together, but nothing came out of it. Last time she had a relationship, she was bonning Rhodey, out of the blue. I don't even know if they had even met before that. Yet another BWWBM pairing. Hmm... Really gets the joggin noggin senpaichi desu.

pimpilicious

Plebs:
>Parker is the reletable, unlucky Virgin
>Stark is the lucky Chad

Patricians:
>Parker is the ULTIMATE CHAD
>Stark is the depressed, unlucky Man-Whore

d4rn693.jpg

Open in a new tab to zoom in.
Wow wtf? Mary jane and Human torch? When? Wolverine and squirrl girl? I thought Nightwing would get more action tbh.

Wow wtf? Mary jane and Human torch? When? Wolverine and squirrl girl? I thought Nightwing would get more action tbh.

I'm honestly more surprised that Emma is the purest character. Her being a ***** was always a front, while in reality she was very sweet, but if you count her "conquests", she's pretty "modest".

>tfw the rich ***** went for the insecure but sweet Cyke
>tfw she dumped the Aggressive Chad who dicked her like there was no tomorrow
T-True l-love e-exists br-bros...

Batman and Spiderman. Best Rogues Galleries and best looking female villains.....

Back