Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman and Spiderman. Best Rogues Galleries and best looking female villains.....

These guys ****!

tenor.gif

This reminds me; I never saw S4 of Silicon Valley...

Real men like She Hulk. I like She Hulk. :cool:

>she ****ed Tony to get a promotion
DROPPED

23c01f50757f7bb2d4f69633fb86ae2b--ironman-marvel-comics.jpg

For context, Tony was Director of SHIELD at the time, and Jen was an Asset. And honestly, as good as Tony probably is in the sack, I really doubt he can satisfy a 7ft woman who can trade punches with the Hulk. It was never brought up again, so it really makes me think Jenny wanted something. And it wasn't the StarkCock... Jen a slut! A SLUT!

PS: Patricians are torn between Emma & Jean.

Jean-Grey-Emma-Frost-women-of-the-x-24795618-476-720.jpg

If it's good enough for Rightclops...

Sidenote: What was Tony going to say there?! IS there a double standard?

No double standard. Men and women are different. A key that can open any lock is priceless. A lock that any key can open is worthless.

>she ****ed Tony to get a promotion
DROPPED

View attachment 390980

For context, Tony was Director of SHIELD at the time, and Jen was an Asset. And honestly, as good as Tony probably is in the sack, I really doubt he can satisfy a 7ft woman who can trade punches with the Hulk. It was never brought up again, so it really makes me think Jenny wanted something. And it wasn't the StarkCock... Jen a slut! A SLUT!

PS: Patricians are torn between Emma & Jean.

Jean-Grey-Emma-Frost-women-of-the-x-24795618-476-720.jpg

If it's good enough for Rightclops...

There’s a reason she hulk isn’t in th mcu lol

So this is apparently an "Action/Comedy" like IM3, Ant-Man & Ragnarok.

That's the problem with the MCU. They mainly make movies for morons and only occasionally allow a gifted filmmaker to delve into serious drama like BP.

I wanted to look forward to this movie given that the original Captain Marvel and child of Starlin, Mar-Vell, is one of my all-time fav Marvel characters. Oh well.

Hearing that this will be more of a comedy film is a huge turn off. I don't recall her being all that funny.

She's not. At all. Neither is the subject matter. Mar-Vell's stories are uber-serious and Ms. Marvel's (Danvers' original title) were too.

well maybe Feige is taking pointers from WB now....what a huge mistake

I'll look forward to that young Nick Fury figure. Hopefully they'll make Ronan this time too and a figure of whatever villain Ben Mendelsohn is playing, if HT don't have him at SDCC first. Hoping the nagging paid off like Tarkin did last year.

SLJ and CG will be de-aged for the entire movie not just for a few scenes.

Feige said the tech opens up the door for prequels.

I would really enjoy a Hank Pym movie. Still cannot get over how well they de-aged Michael Douglas.

This Captain Marvel movie has the potential to be one of the best Marvel movies. Kree and Skrulls with Coulson back and a younger Fury feels like they have a lot going for it. Hearing that Cap Marvel will have a lot of humor is disheartening, but hopefully it does not overwhelm the film.

Out of all of their spectacular de-aging so far and spectacular it has been i’m sorry to say but Fishburne looked horrible de-aged in AM2 holy crap it was bad like creepy souless bad and way worse than any RO Leia complaints just go look at his eyes in that scene on an Imax screen yikes lol

Ok maybe Leia was just as bad. :lol

Last edited:
Out of all of their spectacular de-aging so far and spectacular it has been i’m sorry to say but Fishburne looked horrible de-aged in AM2 holy crap it was bad like creepy souless bad and way worse than any RO Leia complaints just go look at his eyes in that scene on an Imax screen yikes lol

Ok maybe Leia was just as bad. :lol

Fishburne didn't look great, but I thought it had more to do with his hairline than the actual de-aging of his facial features. And while he didn't look great, I was blown away by what they did with Michelle Pfeiffer. She looked incredible.

Back