Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! He plays Talos, who is the leader of the Skrulls. In the pics above, I (believe) he's the lead Skrull and the shot right below that shows him in his human "form".

Read the captions for each photo. They give some good info about the movie:

See 10 exclusive images from Captain Marvel

:hi5:

He's playing Talos. Need a figure of Ben Mendelsohn yesterday.

:hi5:

Can't wait for this. Lots of moving parts with Kree with Ronan, Skrulls, Fury and Coulson. Not looking forward to the inevitable SJW garbage that will surround this movie.

:exactly:

Meh.
I'm just not a fan of Brie Larson and I'm not digging the Skrulls design.

She’s average petite, never had womanly hips and curves like Olsen and Scar..just so so, I think they know she can’t pull off sexy , so like I said the suit is perfect for her body type .

But she is a hell of an actress . It’s a shame too , because the Female Cap Marvel is supposed to be robust ..oh well :dunno

I'm not loving the Skrulls either. They look a bit too polished and sleek for the Skrulls. Like something from Star Trek: Discover. But I'm a fan of Larson. And she looks really authentic in that Nine Inch Nails shirt and jacket. Too often in period pieces we get overly stereotyped fashion and design choices. Like here, she would be wearing Zubaz pants or something.

Pretty cool pics actually other than the last one. Brie Larson looks like she could pass as a believable fighter pilot, the black chick not so much. Jude Law looks like he would have made a good Namor.

Maybe the look of the Skrulls is to emphasize the point that because they shape shift into different forms so much, it really isn’t about what they really look like. :dunno

So why not make them seem basic

Pretty cool pics actually other than the last one. Brie Larson looks like she could pass as a believable fighter pilot, the black chick not so much. Jude Law looks like he would have made a good Namor.

92A54441-2C0A-4FEF-BC10-F61720A10255.jpeg

Nah having her wear a NIN shirt is legit because they were a well established band even in the late 80's. Now if her shirt said Gin Blossoms or something then yeah I'd say they were trying too hard to announce the decade they were in.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Works in the movies favor that the onset costume photo looks better than the shopped magazine cover. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Would’ve been bad had it been the other way around.[/FONT][/FONT]

Back