Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

That's Monica's mum there.

A part of me wants to see this as I'm sure there will be an important post-credits scene linked to Avengers 4 and I kind of like the Skrull designs and would be curious to see Ronan back, but another part of me wants to wait for rental because of all the SJW nonsense that is sure to surround this.

I love that Ben Mendelsohn has joined the MCU ... and as a ****ing Skrull!

Ben Mendelsohn is the same character he's been playing for the past ten years. Cool! :lol

De-aged SLJ looks cool; The other set pictures are giving me a Green Lantern vibe though. I think I'll wait to see what some people here think before I watch it myself. I'm not a big fan of Brie Larson - especially in a "tough" role like this. Hopefully she'll be good.

I wish they would've included her cowl, but the MCU heroes only wear their masks/helmets about 2% of the time so who cares.

captain-marvel-avengers-assemble-2.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait for this. Lots of moving parts with Kree with Ronan, Skrulls, Fury and Coulson. Not looking forward to the inevitable SJW garbage that will surround this movie.

Yeah .....she will be the Rey of the Marvel universe. Although I think the real crying will occur when she out fights all the male hero’s in IW 2

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I am not really interested in this either. But then again I want that interested in

Winter Soldier

Black Panther

Solo

And I loved all of those....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Legend has it that if Alison Brie ever smiles, the sky will crack open and our world will be engulfed in hellfire and brimstone.

Thank you Alison Brie, for continuing to constantly wear that grumpy puss look on your face for all time. I thank you. Our children thank you. Humanity itself thanks you.

The Legend may or may not have a typo, but still, don't disparage the Legend....you'll just make it angrier!

Back