Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting..I like the little Amnesia or Virtego twist on her. Props for showing Blockbuster Video :hi5: very nostalgic

Much better now

B397F2C0-3E28-4759-9BB9-DBDF61043D0E.jpeg

Watching the trailer, I didn’t realize that it actually could be Mar-Vell possessing her for most of the film . This movie is going to contain a ton of flashbacks

Good to see Colston

Feige has me soooo invested into the MCU by now that I even bought Black Panther lol

WB puts out a photo of Phoenix Joker and I yawned.

Ledger been there done that already 10 years ago good luck beating that.

So sad WB has to go back to that well it’s all they got now, the dark and gritty Joker crutch.

Feige has earned my full devotion zero hesitation opening night first show.

WB has earned my meh.

I wonder if they will get ideas for the Dark Phoenix film using some of this films effects

Cringeworthy dialogue? I need to watch it again - I didn't hear her mention the name Martha once.
:lol It's mostly that the editing and audio clips felt a bit awkward for me like with most trailers. The next one will likely be very different.

Last edited:
Think I might be done with these things. With every new MCU trailer, I find myself feeling less enthused. Looks like the same stuff we've been getting for the last several years, but people will inevitably treat it like a completely unique experience.

And they say this generation has a short attention span. Pfft. I'm actually amazed they still lose their minds every time one of these pops out the assembly line.

Who the heck dumps a highly entertaining 20 movie connected universe 1 movie before the grand finale :lol

I can see if 15 of the 20 movies were bad but that’s not the case if anything even the weaker entries served a purpose.

Dump it 3 movies in not 20 movies in right before part 2 of an epic 2 parter!

So far, so good. I think the teaser looked promising and shows potential. I was pleasantly surprised and happy to see her with her mask on. And her mohawk looking hair protruding from above.

Back