CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watermark.php

"BUY US!"

that piece looks awsome! he should look bad arse next to him.

DSC04374.jpg

I'm kinda disappointed that Carnage didn't get the 1:1 treatment, but this should be an awesome piece.

maybe if popular enough then sales might warrant it

but it's been awhile since the last marvel 1:1, maybbe ss has stopped it and replaced it it with the ls busts?

Technically the last 1:1 was the Iron Man Film version. They can't get rid of it. So I would imagine that the 1:1 busts will be few and far between based on those sales. In reality though the next one would have been planned and in proto right now so we are talking about the one following that....

Technically the last 1:1 was the Iron Man Film version. They can't get rid of it. So I would imagine that the 1:1 busts will be few and far between based on those sales. In reality though the next one would have been planned and in proto right now so we are talking about the one following that....

really it's ssc own fault though because of the larger than life es. then again it wasn't there fault about the faultering economy situation either.
so all in all the IM 1:1 bust is just some bad timing

Back