Catwoman and Bane confirmed for TDK Rises!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find Megan Fox at all attractive. I've only seen her in Transformers, so I can't comment on her acting skills, but she doesn't strike me as a great actress. Hathaway on the other hand has done movies that aren't just action flicks and romantic comedies. As for Scarlett as Catwoman, she sucked as Black Widow, let's not make her Catwoman too.

i dont know about the bane guy but i vehemidly against the casting of friggin little anne hathaway for catwoman. heath ledger...i still have a problem with his joker. to me he wasnt joker, just some pshycho serial killer no different then scorpio from dirty harry. jack nicholson is still the best in my eyes, the best rendition of joker. likewise, there is no doubt in my mind that michelle pfieffer is and probably always will be the best catwoman. period. she was the perfect fit. she had that feline quality and burton created such a amazing memorable character. but now hearing that some no talent young upstart like hathaway gets a role that should have gone to a better actress who looks better and can act better....just upsets me. this is the 3rd time nolan has miscast a villian. first with scarecrow with that puny little unintimidateing prettyboy cillian murphy, then with that gayback mountain indie actor ledger who played a rather pathetic looking so-called "joker", and now this. can it get any worse?

I don't find Megan Fox at all attractive. I've only seen her in Transformers, so I can't comment on her acting skills, but she doesn't strike me as a great actress. Hathaway on the other hand has done movies that aren't just action flicks and romantic comedies. As for Scarlett as Catwoman, she sucked as Black Widow, let's not make her Catwoman too.

i totally agree about megan fox. i cant stand her. in fact, heres a video i made showing my utter contempt for this hoebag.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fRqDQKcScsw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

i also cant stand scarlet johansen, she is just so plain and average looking. hathaway is slightly more attractive then her, shes cute but not in anyway cat woman matieral. maybe cat girl.

what is it, cant handle the fact that the not everyone shares the same opinion of nolans movies? well deal with it. not everyone thought his movies were grandiose masterpieces of fine art. in fact they fail as batman adapatations. there more like crime thrillers that just happens to have batman in it. i understand that most of you on here probably love these movies, maybe even worship them, which is why usually stay away. im only here typically to see progress on the hot toys version of what i consider the best batman of all time, michael keaton.

in fact, you can view my assesment of TDK here:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vAuCmmtwHKs" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

:lol You can't stand average looking people?

what i mean is...whats all the hoopla over that broad? she is like megan fox and taylor swift, they make a huge fuss over these girls and yet there is really nothing special about them looks wise. maybe im old fashioned, but i found girls way more attractive years ago then many of the "actresses" you see out there today. i also cant stand jolie, she annoys me to no end, no help to that bastard pitt. but girls of ANY decade, 50's, 60's, 70's and even 80's, they were so much more beautiful in that stunning classic hollywood way. todays starlets...ha! ive gone to school with girls more beautiful and sexy then these tricks will ever be.

Then you are in the wrong thread.

i agree. like i said, im never here because i know you no life people worship these stupid movies. in fact this will be my last post. have fun!:wave

bGjfANdAGj9t1y81lIVqe3uKo1_500.gif

i agree. like i said, im never here because i know you no life people worship these stupid movies. in fact this will be my last post. have fun!:wave

Wow I hope you feel better now.... time for a pad change :wave

Last edited:
In all fairness, it may not have been her fault that BW sucked, it may have just been the way the character was written or something. I just felt like she was eye candy who did a few badass moves instead of being a badass beauty. If any of that makes any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back