Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2010-11-18_12-56-53_579.jpg

She looks great with the stand!

And if anyone wonders what she really looks like in hand this pic shows that perfectly. As you can see, she is a great figure... and not at all over priced IMO... well at least she wasn't overpriced.

Batman Returns was always my favourite of the Burtonverse

Same here. :exactly:

Damn, I want this thing so bad. It looks way better than the preview pics.

I have to say it really is cool. Much better than the preview pics and even better in hand. It feels like having a proper HT catwoman. I like it more and more each day. Must get one of those stands sorted out.

When did you place your order, Void?

I placed my order on Nov. 12th.

I can't recall how long my first order with Store-rooms took, but it does take a while to get your items from them. Since they offer free shipping, it's more likely they use standard shipping (i.e., very slow).

The prices really have jacked up on ebay, selling for over $200. I scored one the other day (waiting for it to arrive) for $120 + $25 shipping to Australia. I couldn't believe it and had to check in the morning. The seller has 99.5% and over 13,000 feedback, so I think I'm ok.

I placed my order on Nov. 12th.

I can't recall how long my first order with Store-rooms took, but it does take a while to get your items from them. Since they offer free shipping, it's more likely they use standard shipping (i.e., very slow).

Did they send you the automatic email saying it had shipped the moment or just after you'd bought it as well ?.
It's very confusing the way they do all this , I wouldn't like to be the guy in charge when people start asking questions.:lol

Did they send you the automatic email saying it had shipped the moment or just after you'd bought it as well ?.
It's very confusing the way they do all this , I wouldn't like to be the guy in charge when people start asking questions.:lol

I only received one form-letter-type email from Store-rooms. I placed the order with Store-rooms on Nov. 12th, and then received a shipping notice email from them on the 18th, the day most likely they shipped my item. This is a similar experience I had with them with my first order. So, my figure could be arriving any day now.

I hope this helped relieve any anxiety you may have. :D

I only received one form-letter-type email from Store-rooms. I placed the order with Store-rooms on Nov. 12th, and then received a shipping notice email from them on the 18th, the day most likely they shipped my item. This is a similar experience I had with them with my first order. So, my figure could be arriving any day now.

I hope this helped relieve any anxiety you may have. :D

Apparently they are claiming their single, "shipping notice" e-mail is actually not what it says - and that it's just a confirmation that they received your order (and your money), not that anything has actually shipped yet (even though it claims your item is packaged and shipped).

So if you've only received one e-mail from them, I suspect that your item is NOT in the mail and will not be arriving "any day now."

Apparently they are claiming their single, "shipping notice" e-mail is actually not what it says - and that it's just a confirmation that they received your order (and your money), not that anything has actually shipped yet (even though it claims your item is packaged and shipped).

So if you've only received one e-mail from them, I suspect that your item is NOT in the mail and will not be arriving "any day now."

+1 :lecture

I wonder how that "second batch" is coming along? The one we were promised would arrive in mid-November...

:lol It's been updated to "Late November".

Wait for it. I think there maybe another update coming soon.

That's interesting. Again from my previous experience with this store, the ONLY communication I got from them was the shipping notice email. And several days later, the postman showed up to deliver the item I had ordered.

I'm not in any hurry to get the figure since I've got several other figures in the pipeline. I'm not going to worry yet.

Well I was supposed to be on the second shipment too, and surprise, the figure showed up on my doorstep today. It really is a great figure, glad I got rid of the takara Catwoman for this one.

Well I was supposed to be on the second shipment too, and surprise, the figure showed up on my doorstep today. It really is a great figure, glad I got rid of the takara Catwoman for this one.

When did you order yours mate?

Back