Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the head seems much higher than mine, there is no gap between the head and neck vinyl, maybe try and push it down..gently!

Do we know who the manufacturer is? The Store-Rooms claim about a second batch in late November feels kind of suspicious, as no one else has mentioned a second batch (or put her up for sale again at lower prices), so it'd be nice if we could get some sort of confirmation by asking the manufacturer directly.

dolls022.jpg

I'm VERY happy with it!

Congrats again. Post more pics! :lecture

Is the head pushed on all the way AllisonAmy? She seems to have a very long neck in that picture. Congrats on getting her though!

Yep. That was my first thought as well. THe head on mine is much lower and fit's nice and tight to the neck vinyl.

Right now yours looks a bit to much like this:

ResizedMichellePfeifferBRcv04.jpg

I'm pretty sure AllisonAmy did that on purpose, I think she wants to elongate the neck to fit into her Barbie collection. But for everyone else, yes the neck isn't supposed to be that long.

Last edited:
Is the head pushed on all the way AllisonAmy? She seems to have a very long neck in that picture. Congrats on getting her though!

No, the head isn't pushed down all the way. In fact, it was loose in the box when I got it. I do need to attach it "gently" when I can snag a few minutes without the kids pawing at me! :)

I like the whip wraped around the body like that Deckard. Nice touch. :)

Thanks I have bought alot of bootlegs, and this one is right up there with Jack Torrance as far as quality. Better then anything Bros. Productions has come up with.

PICT0719.jpg

Back