Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent Store-Rooms an e-mail (Wednesday) morning asking for an update regarding my shipment. Got a one line response of gibberish, which I recognized as a tracking #.

Put it on the USPS website, and apparently it left China several days ago and just arrived now on the West Coast. Hopefully it'll get here by next week.

Mine arrived in town today... so as long as it doesn't require a signature I'll get it today. If not, I'll have to make a trip over lunch tomorrow to get her.

Either way, stoked to have Catwoman soon :rock

Funny, mine came today as well even thouse SR said she will ship tomorrow :lol

Anyway, her box came crushed. . . . Except for a nipple rub like everyone elses she if fine. Pics later.

Well... I spoke too soon. The package shows it arrived in Stillwater, but it didn't show up to my house :huh This is the first time that's ever happened.

Body is good, I'm kinda disappointed by the ankle articulation though. The boots don't seem to let the ankles pose very well and they seem loose which limits the standing poses.

Yeah, that's my experience to. She stands firm without a stand but not in just any pose.

I'm still considering taking off the bots to firm up the ankles with some nail polish.

Got to mess with her a bit, no pics yet. She is nice, maybe $90ish nice, not 120. The sculpt is good, nice clean paint.

This was a figure that twist ties in the package would help against the nipple rub.

:gah: What? No twisty ties? :gah:

Even with twisty ties I'd probably rub the nipples, so why am I getting upset? I want my pussiwoman. And where is the Cat Woman? :dunno

Looking forward to your pics EVIL. It's great hearing the majority are happy too.

I used to hate twisty ties as a kid. Used to make make my dad open all my figures because of them since I could never manage it. :lol

Now I'm dissapointed there not included with a figure I've bought. Funny.

Package arrived today (I was in the "second batch"). I haven't taken it out of the box yet, so I'll post pictures and description when I do.

First thing my girlfriend noticed - the nipples were chafed. Hah! Apparently it's noticeable even to non-collectors!

Received mine from the 2nd batch today. Great looking figure! Haven't had the chance to take her out of the box yet. Plan to this weekend.

I did notice mine also has the infamous nipple rub on the outfit. Looks like I'll have to put a little black paint or Sharpie marker and some acrylic varnish to work on that flaw.

Last edited:
Funny, mine came today as well even thouse SR said she will ship tomorrow :lol

im part of the second batch guys and i got mine just fine!

Package arrived today (I was in the "second batch").

Received mine from the 2nd batch today.

You all suck. :lol

Mine is still on it's way to me from the "sort facility" in Bethpage, New York. Feels like it's been in transit f-o-r-e-v-e-r...

Finally got mine today and I must say it was worth the wait. The WGP upgrades will make this figure purrfect.

Back