Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah:Still waiting for my order, not very impressed with store-rooms, dont think ill be ordering from them again.

They're impressive when you consider they don't charge shipping. Everything else unimpressive probably leads from that, such as, no they don't communicate all that well, and only when you contact them. Then there is still the language barrier. No they don't bother with box in box and air pillows style of packaging. Thing is, they are still reliable, and that counts for alot in my book. As I haven't had to return anything I've bought from them, I can't say how good they are in that respect.

All in all I'm sure you'll receive your order soon.

I was just surprised there actually was a tracking number... I figured with the free shipping it was just a "hope and pray" approach to deliveries :lol

It is a bummer about the rubbed nipples, but once on display its really not noticeable and something that can be fixed with minimal effort.

Got mine today. Very impressed. I wasn't sold on the figure at first, I thought the photos used to sell it were pretty shoddy, but when pics of the in hand figure showed up on this site I changed my mind. This is my first bootleg and I have to say I'm pleased as punch with it. It'll be even better with the Warriors Gate's mods

Came today in a Sunday Post.........most unexpected. She's growing on me more and more, really like her. My only problem with her are the rubs [which will be fixed easily] and the laces which are too long everywhere.
Really good value considering the free shipping.

looked at this again for the first time in awhile last night.

Such a killer killer figure. the quality is better than some Hot Toys. Whatever body they used under there actually LOOKS like a woman's body and not the "Snooki build" AKA female True Type, stumpy gnome that it is.

I think the hands will help from WGP but I'm still unsure of the head upgrade being all that much of an upgrade. I'd have to see it painted and on the figure first.

looked at this again for the first time in awhile last night.

Such a killer killer figure. the quality is better than some Hot Toys. Whatever body they used under there actually LOOKS like a woman's body and not the "Snooki build" AKA female True Type, stumpy gnome that it is.

I think the hands will help from WGP but I'm still unsure of the head upgrade being all that much of an upgrade. I'd have to see it painted and on the figure first.

:goodpost:

My nipples were always smooth as silk by the way

;)

:cuss :cuss :cuss

Ok, so im officially NEVER using store-rooms again! After 3 weeks of waiting when they said my order is shipping, i have finally recieved a small broken up package, and its not even my order!!!!
I recieved some lame anime 'mimo at hawaii doll' and NOT my Catwoman and Collateral Tom Cruise figures as ordered!
I have emailed them (yet again in reg to this order) and asked them for a refund and to not bother with this.
Judging by their lack of responses, im not liking my chances.. :(

Luckily i paid via paypal, and have submitted a claim. Maybe i can get the money back.
I really dont have the time to keep chasing a company that doesnt reply to emails. :mad:

Yeah, I've now sent three emails asking for tracking details. When 30 days from my date of order passes (which I think it will - January 3rd) without hearing anything from them I'll submit a Paypal claim. There's just no excuse for a business not responding to their customers.

Yeah, I've now sent three emails asking for tracking details. When 30 days from my date of order passes (which I think it will - January 3rd) without hearing anything from them I'll submit a Paypal claim. There's just no excuse for a business not responding to their customers.

yes yes :exactly:

Ok, so im officially NEVER using store-rooms again! After 3 weeks of waiting when they said my order is shipping, i have finally recieved a small broken up package, and its not even my order!!!!
I recieved some lame anime 'mimo at hawaii doll' and NOT my Catwoman and Collateral Tom Cruise figures as ordered!
I have emailed them (yet again in reg to this order) and asked them for a refund and to not bother with this.
Judging by their lack of responses, im not liking my chances.. :(

They haven't responded to my crushed box.

Just reading that makes me mad. That's BS!

Well, after raising a claim with PP, Store-rooms has emailed me apologising for their staff making a mistake and asking if they can still send me the order, and replied to my responses, not once but THREE times.... within 20 minutes! (funny that) + a tracking number for EMS.
They assured me i will have it by the end of the week.
I told them i will withdraw the claim IF i recieve the order by end of the week AND in undamaged condition.
See how it goes i guess!
Just goes to show the language barrier really is not that bad, and that they DO have time to reply to emails.
Just have to know how to get their attention i suppose. (ie. Claims!) :lecture

They've actually been fairly responsive to me... not great, but so far any issue I've had has been resolved.

Back