Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, C4 had the world premiere of the first footage from Clone Wars in a panel with Feloni and other produces, as well as Family Guy Star Wars panels with Seth MacFarlane & Seth Green, and Robot Chicken Panels with Seth Green and that crew. That was kinda cool. In fact, I enjoyed that Family Guy panel more than the actual specials. LOL

It wasn't my favorite Celebration, though. The LA Convention Center is just NOT a good venue for this kind of thing. Anaheim will be much better, as was the Orange County CC in Orlando.

Oh, and as someone who has been to all of them (though I was at C6 for just one day), trust me... the first Celebration is still the worst. :lol
Yeah, I mentioned Family Guy and Robot Chicken. But they kept repeating those panels because they didn't have enough programming... I don't know if I knew about the Clone Wars panel...

As for the first being the worst, I disagree. Sure, the weather sucked, but STAR WARS WAS BACK AFTER 16 YEARS, which was the BIGGEST reason to celebrate! It was supposed to be a small event, but it ended up being HUGE! Die-hard Star Wars fans from around the world came together for the first time! Anthony Daniels walked the lines in the pouring rain, talking to fans, because he was so excited Star Wars was back! The panels were ALL awesome, because the excitement was so friggin high! In some ways, Celebration 1 was my favorite Celebration!

Ken smokes crack. :lecture

And yeah, if there ain't really cheap (and smelly) motels nearby, he ain't gonna be happy! :lecture

Also, Oragami with Rick rocked! :yess:

I don't want it in Milwaukee. I like to leave town on vacation. I don't want to commute from home. That wouldn't be fun... Chicago would be acceptable to me, of course, but that will never happen now that Disney owns it. They will stay near Disney Parks from now on, guaranteed. I will totally go to France for the next Celebration Europe. I had such a great time in Germany, I will definitely go to France.

I could see Chicago being picked just for the Lucas Museum IF we don't lose it.
There's plenty of Disney connections here (despite no theme park) to get that done, imo.

I would probably pass on France.
Cool to go there, but would rather see it in the UK.

Celebration Europe is out for me. I can't spend the money to go overseas like that and spend 3-4 days with a bunch of nerds instead of site seeing. :monkey3

Ken smokes crack. :lecture

And yeah, if there ain't really cheap (and smelly) motels nearby, he ain't gonna be happy! :lecture

Also, Orgasms with Rick rocked! :yess:
Kenbenobi :thwak furystorm
Kenbenobi :thwak Furystorm
:yuck

Celebration Europe is out for me. I can't spend the money to go overseas like that and spend 3-4 days with a bunch of nerds instead of site seeing. :monkey3
That's why you need to make it a longer trip! Take 10 days off! Do sightseeing, then Celebration!

I think simply continuing to rotate Celebration between Anaheim and Orlando is the easiest and most sensible option, for a variety of reasons.

Yeah with Disney now owning it I can't see it being anywhere but Disneyland and disneyworld

Back