Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_inline_mhywlqwujj1raj8mk.gif

Anybody pick out any night spots for the pre-middle aged crowd? I know a microbrewery has been talked about, anywhere else?

lol it's funny of thinking of In n Out, to me it's nothing.. maybe cause I have one 5 minutes from my house lol. :)

Anybody pick out any night spots for the pre-middle aged crowd? I know a microbrewery has been talked about, anywhere else?
If people tell me what they are looking to do I can help direct people/join
lol it's funny of thinking of In n Out, to me it's nothing.. maybe cause I have one 5 minutes from my house lol. :)
Your wrong even with it close you should still think about in n out. Just driving by and that small makes me want one and I drive by one every day when I'm home.

In n Out sucks. I hate the wait times at them. Smashburger or Five Guys is where it's at. :lecture

But I'm off the meat. And down ten pounds in a month! :D

In n Out sucks. I hate the wait times at them. Smashburger or Five Guys is where it's at. :lecture

Smash burger is good, five guys burgers is way overrated. Only thing they have is options but even then it's just so so. In n out as far as pure burger can't be topped. The wait sucks but it's only a wait because they are good, the wait at the other places is nothing because there aren't 50+ people there.

If In and Out is close, I'll be there every day :yess:
It's not close walking distance, if that's what you mean... There aren't many short walking distance restaurants around. Just a few...

You'll NEVER quit meat!!! You are always gonna be a meat eater. But I think we're talking about two different things...

Did someone say Shropt?

SHROPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Or do I now have to say Daddy Shroptaaaaaay?

Back