Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
close-up_of_a_mid_adult_man_cleaning_his_ear_with_a_cotton_swab_gws9722048.jpg

I applied to host one of the collecting panels this year. I was going to organize one on collecting Star Wars Art Prints (not movie posters but art prints). Submitted my idea... got an email from Gus about how much he liked it and then never heard back. That kinda blows. I was even going to have a free art print made for everyone at the panel and bring down a bunch of super rare framed up pieces I have (including some early McQuarrie/Johnston stuff).

Maybe Gus hates me. Dunno :dunno

I applied to host one of the collecting panels this year. I was going to organize one on collecting Star Wars Art Prints (not movie posters but art prints). Submitted my idea... got an email from Gus about how much he liked it and then never heard back. That kinda blows. I was even going to have a free art print made for everyone at the panel and bring down a bunch of super rare framed up pieces I have (including some early McQuarrie/Johnston stuff).

Damn man, that would have :rock
Hope they change their mind about that.

Hope all is well with you and the fam. :)

Reach out to him bro ! We would fill up those rows ! :hi5:

Dr.Evazan.jpg

That sounds great, actually. The only reason I've had to scale back art collecting is because I'm out of wall space!

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I believe all the collecting panels are now decided. So basically I'm hosed. Not sure exactly how I was overlooked considering I have a lot of experience speaking and putting together presentations. Plus I have a massive Star Wars print collection spanning back to the very, very, very beginning. Not to mention access to tons of print artists, ACME folks etc. Oh well... there's always C8!

Back