Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ate a Hot Pocket with someone at a gas station/7-11 type joint one night. I can't exactly remember with whom. I thought it was Shropt but maybe not. I was pretty much black out loaded. I did end up back in my hotel though with both my kidneys. Thank God.

Sorry for the double post. Is there a Freaks party this go around? I'd be happy to help with what I can, but I do live far enough away to make it tough to be the main planner. We must have an Orange County Freak who can help, right? I know the convention center and the local area down there a little... but not really well enough to know what's good/close. There's a ton of hotels and Disney-ish places nearby, but I'm not sure about the local bar/restaurant scene in terms of what's close enough to get all the Freaks there (especially not making people drive).

Also, what night is the 501st party? Gotta scam a ticket again to that again somehow. (Please God nobody post pictures from last time.) If anyone knows people with extra tickets please send them my way. Last time I got a ticket from the dude with the Piggy!

Sorry for the double post. Is there a Freaks party this go around? I'd be happy to help with what I can, but I do live far enough away to make it tough to be the main planner. We must have an Orange County Freak who can help, right? I know the convention center and the local area down there a little... but not really well enough to know what's good/close. There's a ton of hotels and Disney-ish places nearby, but I'm not sure about the local bar/restaurant scene in terms of what's close enough to get all the Freaks there (especially not making people drive).

Also, what night is the 501st party? Gotta scam a ticket again to that again somehow. (Please God nobody post pictures from last time.) If anyone knows people with extra tickets please send them my way. Last time I got a ticket from the dude with the Piggy!
I'd rather not waste money at bars, if we can buy our own booze and party in rooms/houses. Much cheaper and more fun that way...

As for the 501st bash (which I believe is Friday night), my friend has one extra ticket at the bargain rate ($58). I heard the public rate is $85 + $3.12. But I dunno how many Freaks are planning on going. So far, nobody has mentioned it besides me. I think the price might be too high for most... I have a friend in the 501st, so he bought us tix a while ago...

The Flamingo isn't to far from dland we could have the freaks party there. its semms appropriate lol

I ate a Hot Pocket with someone at a gas station/7-11 type joint one night. I can't exactly remember with whom. I thought it was Shropt but maybe not. I was pretty much black out loaded. I did end up back in my hotel though with both my kidneys. Thank God.

You got raped, though, right? :panic:

As for the 501st bash (which I believe is Friday night), my friend has one extra ticket at the bargain rate ($58). I heard the public rate is $85 + $3.12. But I dunno how many Freaks are planning on going. So far, nobody has mentioned it besides me. I think the price might be too high for most... I have a friend in the 501st, so he bought us tix a while ago...

Dude, please get me that ticket! I can Paypal you or your friend the money instantly when it's secured. PM me details if you can snag it for me. Thx

Dude, please get me that ticket! I can Paypal you or your friend the money instantly when it's secured. PM me details if you can snag it for me. Thx
I have contacted my friend. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from him... You got first dibs through me, but I don't know for sure he still has it... I'll let you know...

I ****ed you. Sowy. ;)
You **** everyone! :monkey1 But you're always thinking of Waller while you do it...

You **** everyone! :monkey1 But you're always thinking of Waller while you do it...

1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Back