Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope so. I love that they mailed badges instead of doing the BS that Comic Con puts people through. I know they do it so people don't flip their badges, but it still sucks ***.

Hope so. I love that they mailed badges instead of doing the BS that Comic Con puts people through. I know they do it so people don't flip their badges, but it still sucks ***.
Funny part is I have picked up someone else's badge at SDCC.

The one time I went, we cut in line. No way am I waiting over an hour to pick up my badge. :lol
I waited 10-15 min every time I have gone.

oh and Disneyland finally put up SoCal Discount tickets, only 2-3 day passes this year. I am going to check a few other places to see if I can get a discount but may not happen.

I was just reading on the Knight badges that the reserved seating is only for the Celebration Stage. Granted, that stage hosts the best events overall, and can typically be difficult to get into. But at previous events, there was reserved seating in every panel room. The Master badge isn't that much better only including two stages, the Celebration and the Digital...

Hmmm… Weird. :dunno

It's a much smaller convention, even with VII coming out this year. When I picked up my badge for the one day at CIV, it was a breeze. :lecture
I assume your "one-day" was not Thursday? That's why it was a breeze... The first day is always the worst at Celebration...

Back