Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be convinced even though I don't like the Dodgers
I would really love to, but my flight doesn't get into LAX til like 5:30. Although I could maybe make it to the stadium in time, I have no options for storing my luggage, so it probably isn't really do-able... :(

I would really love to, but my flight doesn't get into LAX til like 5:30. Although I could maybe make it to the stadium in time, I have no options for storing my luggage, so it probably isn't really do-able... :(
Sadly you might barely make it in time. :lol

[h=1]Star Wars Celebration Closing Ceremony[/h] Sun. April 19| 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM | Celebration Stage – Sponsored By Toys "R" Us

Add to My Show Planner

Come together at the Closing Ceremony at Celebration to relive some of your favorite moments of the weekend, and to see some of the highlights you might have missed. Nostalgic and fun, plus there might be a forward-looking surprise in the mix!

Ok, ladies.

We need to set up for the freaks party! We're looking at Friday, yes?

oh **** that ****. I ain't going overseas. Another plane crashed today. This time in France. So **** that.
But there really aren't any mtns to crash into between TX and Paris.
Statistically flying is safer than driving a car.

I'll fly in the US. Just not to any other country, ever.
Why? Just curious? What's the difference?

I think long haul flights are better than short ones but then I spend lots of time on planes. Plus you miss out on some amazing places by only staying in the US.

Why? Just curious? What's the difference?

I think long haul flights are better than short ones but then I spend lots of time on planes. Plus you miss out on some amazing places by only staying in the US.

No reason. I'm just scared of flying. That's it. :lol

I could care less about other places. I'm not a person that likes to see things and stuff. As long as it's in the US, it's good enough for me.

Back