Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Longest flight for me was to Egypt. Worth it though. Awesome, awesome trip.
Longest for me was Indonesia, took 36 hours with long layover in Korea. Long flights are no big deal, I fly to Guam and Saipan via Tokyo at least 2-3 times a year. Plus Europe at least every other year.

Longest for me was Indonesia, took 36 hours with long layover in Korea. Long flights are no big deal, I fly to Guam and Saipan via Tokyo at least 2-3 times a year. Plus Europe at least every other year.

They tend to suck for me. I don't fit in airplanes.

Ok, ladies.

We need to set up for the freaks party! We're looking at Friday, yes?

That JT Schmid's place I linked yesterday takes reservations for 15 people. They still have availability on Friday evening. Do we know how many we would have? Seems about what we had the last couple Celebrations.

I think we could have more with Dave and possible SS staff in the mix.

They tend to suck for me. I don't fit in airplanes.

That JT Schmid's place I linked yesterday takes reservations for 15 people. They still have availability on Friday evening. Do we know how many we would have? Seems about what we had the last couple Celebrations.

CRAP ! Revenge of the SITH 3D is Friday night ! Well it starts at 6:30 and is being introduced by the Emperor himself !
Anyone want to do that together and then head over to the event ? Make it a two-fer ?

I think we could have more with Dave and possible SS staff in the mix.

Two people make reservations for X amount of peeps ?
Best to get commitments

Ok, ladies.

We need to set up for the freaks party! We're looking at Friday, yes?

Friday night is the 501st party! Shalamar, you of all people should know that! :thwak It's also the night ROTS is showing in 3D. I know several people were interested in attending that... I thought we were discussing Saturday night anyway...

CRAP ! Revenge of the SITH 3D is Friday night ! Well it starts at 6:30 and is being introduced by the Emperor himself !
Anyone want to do that together and then head over to the event ? Make it a two-fer ?
That would be too late for our dinner party... We don't want to rush it. It should be a fun, relaxed evening. I think we should do the party another night. But yes, seeing ROTS as a group is a must!

So we are all trying to do the Radio Drama.

How about 3D Sith?

Rebels Season 2?

McQuarrie ?

Hamill ?

Billie Dee ?

So we are all trying to do the Radio Drama.

How about 3D Sith?

Rebels Season 2?

McQuarrie ?

Hamill ?

Billie Dee ?
I'm potentially up for all of those except Billy Dee... As for Hamill, you may not be able to get in unless you're also attending JAT. It's not a separate seating. They made it one long 2-hour panel... And I think I'd rather do that than Rebels, which will eventually be on TV...

I'm potentially up for all of those except Billy Dee... As for Hamill, you may not be able to get in unless you're also attending JAT. It's not a separate seating. They made it one long 2-hour panel... And I think I'd rather do that than Rebels, which will eventually be on TV...

Wife and I want to see the Hamil Panel on Saturday. But it will be a popular one. get in line very early for it.

Freaks dinner after the Hamil Panel? We still want to meet all you guys again.

That did not show on the android app so that is why I did not pick it up. I would much rather do Hamill.

Yeah that is what I figured. Was wondering because the williams panel is almost right after the JJ panel. Maybe an hour or so later.

Back