Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

Actually, we might be bringing a little one with us so that might not work. :horror

I believe I will bring my son along to this one. He'll be 12. Perfect age.

A little one?!?! Yours? :panic:

@ shropty

I believe I will bring my son along to this one. He'll be 12. Perfect age.

I'm jealous - I don't think mine will be old enough.

Is your 12yr old into SW and your droid building?

I wish these would stop taking place during the school year. I'd consider bringing my daughter.

I'm jealous - I don't think mine will be old enough.

Is your 12yr old into SW and your droid building?

Oh yeah. Only the thing is he's literally been around it his whole life (he's 10 right now) so he's kind of desensitized to the idea of having a Dad who builds droids and Landspeeders and who's best friend has an '89 Batmobile. He can't understand why the kids at school don't believe him. :lol Doesn't everyone's Dad do this stuff?

Taking him to a Celebration is probably just what he needs to appreciate the overall scope and global appeal of SW and its fandom. He's been to SW Weekends at DisneyWorld a couple of times, but an all-out SW convention will be awesome for him. He'll have a blast. He'll probably even want to costume as Fett or something.

My daughters (12 and 19) couldn't care less, though. :lol They're into super heroes and other pop culture. SDCC will be the thing for them.

assuming this is the deluxe suite?

main_accomm_suites.jpg

If only we had someone on the inside... :monkey3

I forgot! You Imperial scum!

Most houses have at least two full baths.

Not enough! :lol

Looking forward to sleeping with my freak friends

What! :horror

Actually, we might be bringing a little one with us so that might not work. :horror

What does this mean? A new SW fan has been crated?

Thank the maker! :D

I wish these would stop taking place during the school year. I'd consider bringing my daughter.

Do it anyway! I can tell she's brilliant. Or have the wife and her join you for just the weekend.

Oh yeah. Only the thing is he's literally been around it his whole life (he's 10 right now) so he's kind of desensitized to the idea of having a Dad who builds droids and Landspeeders and who's best friend has an '89 Batmobile. He can't understand why the kids at school don't believe him. :lol Doesn't everyone's Dad do this stuff?

Taking him to a Celebration is probably just what he needs to appreciate the overall scope and global appeal of SW and its fandom. He's been to SW Weekends at DisneyWorld a couple of times, but an all-out SW convention will be awesome for him.

My daughters (12 and 19) couldn't care less, though. :lol They're into super heroes and other pop culture. SDCC will be the thing for them.

:lol:lol:lol

I wonder what his reaction will be when he walks into the con!
That will be a cool feeling as a dad, watching his reaction!

We could fit a lot of Freaks in there.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Is that all for you and UT? Or are you going to share?

:lol:lol:lol

Sharing is optional, much like naked time. :lol

j/k - I think this would be a ton of fun! Hang out chatting, and for us old folk we have the side rooms to go nappy time in. :lol

where did shropty go? i want more info on the youngling!

Back