Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

I just bought my ticket for NYCC last night so it's going to be a while till I can buy mine.

I think you'll be fine for awhile. I don't think Celebration has sold out since III and I'm sure being 19 months out will keep quite a few people from ordering.

I think you'll be fine for awhile. I don't think Celebration has sold out since III and I'm sure being 19 months out will keep quite a few people from ordering.

If that's the case then I'll just ask someone to buy it for Christmas.

Good, good! I get anxious when stuff goes on sale. Thanks to Mondo, who scarred me for life. **** Mondo! :lecture

But, but....Hollywood said on page one. :monkey2:monkey2

Yeah, you're right. I'll dig through the thread after my tutoring session this morning. Just figured things might have changed for some with the huge changes of both date and venue.

No guarantees on spot! ;)

UT, check the first post. Tickets on sale at 7 AM PST next Wednesday. So that's 9 AM for you!

Yeah, you're right. I'll dig through the thread after my tutoring session this morning. Just figured things might have changed for some with the huge changes of both date and venue.

No guarantees on spot! ;)

This is true though. Anaheim might make it easier or tougher for people who were thinking Orlando.

You gotta click the link, and there's a countdown there too! :D

Three amigos together :)

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

623 days
until
Celebration VII

Thursday April 16 2015
1 year 8 months and 15 days from today

null-81.jpg

Is that R2's hole for you to stick it in??

Is that R2's hole for you to stick it in??

R2 is going to be a Lovebot. It makes me think of the Nerdist Podcast episode with Bob Saget.

My finger is hovering over the edit button. I might remove you from the list. :mad:

:lol

Back