Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

My finger is hovering over the edit button. I might remove you from the list. :mad:

:lol

YOU CAN TAKE HIS NAME, BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE HIS SPIRIT!!! :viking

Nope. The badges will arrive about a month prior to the show. And they're nice badges too! Not cheap paper like SDCC.

Nope. The badges will arrive about a month prior to the show. And they're nice badges too! Not cheap paper like SDCC.

That's how it is at NYCC too, they're really nice. Last year they were Walking Dead themed.

Reed Pop knows how to do it. They did NYCC too.

Something tells me they will be Walking Dead at NYCC again LOL>

I got my 4-day signed by Trevas, handed it off to ArmoredFoe for the remainder of Sunday, and he mailed it back to me stat.

Reed Pop knows how to do it. They did NYCC too.

Something tells me they will be Walking Dead at NYCC again LOL>

Ugh, i hope not. I know I'm in the minority but I think the show is way overrated and over hyped.

It's so nice not having to wait in line to get your damn badge. We still wait in line each morning, but that's only because we can't wait for the place to open. :lol

It's so nice not having to wait in line to get your damn badge. We still wait in line each morning, but that's only because we can't wait for the place to open. :lol

At least we can get to talk to each other while waiting, or draw *****es on whoever is sleeping in line with a sharpie! :yess::yess:

At least we can get to talk to each other while waiting, or draw *****es on whoever is sleeping in line with a sharpie! :yess::yess:

I think we should set up a booth for Flosi to draw tats on people with a sharpie!

We need to get a booth and we can sell whatever random SW crap we have that we no longer want. That would give us early entry, too. :yess:

Back