Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

I saw some of the patches other groups do for Celebration, they look badass. We will see just an idea I am tossing around.

Patch trading is actually very big at Celebration. There's usually a panel and a number of gatherings to trade them.

Interesting, how many do people bring?

Not my picture, but imagine 10-15 tables that look like this. Some people have 1 or 2 of a particular patch, but I imagine first time patches are released in greater numbers. Shropt's group had a patch made for their Ice Cream Guy thing last Celebration, so you might ask him about quantity.

20120823_205455.jpg

If I can't make it to those one we will need some volunteers to pass out buttons/stickers MAYBE even patches for Collection Stash!

Dude do you need to ask ? :1-1:

Patches! :thud:

I'll help and I know JJJ will, too! :wave

My brother knows me well :hi5:

:rock :rock

I saw some of the patches other groups do for Celebration, they look badass. We will see just an idea I am tossing around.

I will be honest, I have found a limited number of patches is best. You want to make them desired, increase the buzz.

I did this on Scum for your buttons and made the buzz grow. I had people looking for them !

If we want to be different and can afford to make them I think patches would be cool in a very selective number.

You know I will take care of the buzz.

Dude do you need to ask ? :1-1:

My brother knows me well :hi5:

I will be honest, I have found a limited number of patches is best. You want to make them desired, increase the buzz.

I did this on Scum for your buttons and made the buzz grow. I had people looking for them !

If we want to be different and can afford to make them I think patches would be cool in a very selective number.

I know I just never want to assume. I feel like I ask too much.

Ya as it gets closer we can brain storm. If it is a limited number of patches I think it will be doable I did some pricing a couple weeks ago.

If I can't make it to those one we will need some volunteers to pass out buttons/stickers MAYBE even patches for Collection Stash!

You know where I stand on this. :wave

Actually Swabie will take care of the getting buzzed. :lol

You mean the two Detours Stormtroopers on my shirt and me? ;)

I know I just never want to assume. I feel like I ask too much.

Ya as it gets closer we can brain storm. If it is a limited number of patches I think it will be doable I did some pricing a couple weeks ago.

Dude ! It's mr VP here ! You know I got you always ! From NYCC to Celebration ! I am a lock ! And when I can , others !

We will work on it...

:thwak

That's probably a collector's item now. :lol

With those sweat stains? :horror

Honestly, it was the first and last piece of merchandise distributed for Detours! And it was free! I wonder if there's a warehouse somewhere stockpiled with other stuff like toys and crap...

With those sweat stains? :horror

Honestly, it was the first and last piece of merchandise distributed for Detours! And it was free! I wonder if there's a warehouse somewhere stockpiled with other stuff like toys and crap...

They're probably in a landfill next to the Atari 2600 E.T. cartridges. :lol

Costume idea: we should all go as Reservoir Dogs Star Wars style. :rock

Star-wars-Reservoir-Dogs.jpg

They're probably in a landfill next to the Atari 2600 E.T. cartridges. :lol

Costume idea: we should all go as Reservoir Dogs Star Wars style. :rock

Star-wars-Reservoir-Dogs.jpg

I am down with that ! Easy to bring across the country !

It would be cool (albeit expensive) if we could have the buckets colored for the different characters. You know ?

Dibs on MR. White ! :rotfl

I will help

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back