Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

Adding you to the list. I think I can't go through the whole thread and try to determine who is really going with the new venue and dates. So I'll just add those that express interest from here on out.

Do you think your wife will try to be in the Droid builders room? I'd like to try and am aiming for a body and dome completion by then.

You better bring Vader! :vader

To the party! :duff

Then I really have to try and go.

Adding you to the list. I think I can't go through the whole thread and try to determine who is really going with the new venue and dates. So I'll just add those that express interest from here on out.

Do you think your wife will try to be in the Droid builders room? I'd like to try and am aiming for a body and dome completion by then.

You better bring Vader! :vader

To the party! :duff

Oh yes. She wants to be in the Droid Builders room. She;s got a year and a half to do it. She's working right now on the legs and feet.

And Lord Vader will be attending!

We'll all dress as Star Wars geeks, then! :lol

I don't really want to wear a mask either. I mean, that RD idea is a superb idea, but in the end I think it would be expensive just for a short term prank. Oh, I sound like a fuddy duddy. But seriously, what would I do with a pink Stormtrooper helmet after the event?

:lol

I don't really want to wear a mask either. I mean, that RD idea is a superb idea, but in the end I think it would be expensive just for a short term prank. Oh, I sound like a fuddy duddy. But seriously, what would I do with a pink Stormtrooper helmet after the event?

:lol

Pride Parade? :monkey3

You could keep it white, though. A bunch of guys in black suits with helmets would be enough to give away what the costumes are.

But I'm lazy when it comes to costumes. I just want to go and enjoy the show. :monkey1

The bonus of the outfit, at least for you DW, would be pictures with all the sexy ewoks! :panic::panic:

Are you guys still doing that big Luke cosplay group you were talking about months ago?

Nah, that was fury talking crazy talk. :lol

I could be an Ewok, I'm furry enough. I just don't think anyone would want to see me naked in just a head piece.

Back