Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

This is not SDCC, This is not about pop culture. This is all about the Wars and it is fabulous !

Ya, I don't know if I could handle all of the craziness of SDCC and especially standing in line all day. Star Wars is more my thing than anything else. This sounds like a lot of fun!

They're probably in a landfill next to the Atari 2600 E.T. cartridges. :lol

Costume idea: we should all go as Reservoir Dogs Star Wars style. :rock

Star-wars-Reservoir-Dogs.jpg

I am sooooo ****ing down for this...

And find me one of those ET carts, that was my game as kid!

Let me guess. I'm Mr. Pink? :ohbfrank:

:lol Hahahahahahaha, nice one.

Waller, what did you have in mind for hotel rooms?

Waller, what did you have in mind for hotel rooms?

Just one of the hotels that offers suites with connecting rooms. I believe both the Hilton and Eden Roc Inn have those available. Just not sure how you book stuff like that. I imagine it would have to be direct with the hotel since I bet it would be impossible to do through OnPeak.

Just one of the hotels that offers suites with connecting rooms. I believe both the Hilton and Eden Roc Inn have those available. Just not sure how you book stuff like that. I imagine it would have to be direct with the hotel since I bet it would be impossible to do through OnPeak.

Ah ok cool - stormy had me worried you guys were going with something different. :lol

Ah ok cool - stormy had me worried you guys were going with something different. :lol

I did look into VRBO (vacation rentals by owners) and found some houses that say they are within walking distance, but not sure how accurate that statement is and it wouldn't be good to have 8 or so people in a house with only 2 bathrooms. :lol

Who gets to be Sean Penn ?

You mean the late Chris Penn. :cool:

I did look into VRBO (vacation rentals by owners) and found some houses that say they are within walking distance, but not sure how accurate that statement is and it wouldn't be good to have 8 or so people in a house with only 2 bathrooms. :lol

I'm good with using the lawn.

Reading up on CVII on scum. I'm hardly ever there.

So, two things...

First: They're saying these may not be numbered anymore. As in the name of this so far has only been Celebration Anaheim, not CVII. This is leading some to speculate that it will always be in Anaheim. I don't think so, unless of course they have one called Celebration Orlando too.

Second: It occurred to me that all the numbers have really corresponded to the films in a major way. Obviously I, II, and III were hype machines for the prequels. Well, IV, V, and VI were like semi-anniversaries for the OT. So now it's NT time! New Trilogy...

Back