Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

I'm going to this one. Went to the first one in Denver - what a cluster that turned out to be. The weather didn't make things easier by any means.

My first SDCC next year and a big SW Celebration the year after, time to start saving some extra moola.

Reading up on CVII on scum. I'm hardly ever there.

So, two things...

First: They're saying these may not be numbered anymore. As in the name of this so far has only been Celebration Anaheim, not CVII. This is leading some to speculate that it will always be in Anaheim. I don't think so, unless of course they have one called Celebration Orlando too.

Second: It occurred to me that all the numbers have really corresponded to the films in a major way. Obviously I, II, and III were hype machines for the prequels. Well, IV, V, and VI were like semi-anniversaries for the OT. So now it's NT time! New Trilogy...

This should be called VII if it's to correspond with the film. Either way, I'm there.

I just wonder if they'll do named conventions from now on. Maybe Celebration Orlando will happen again. Maybe even alternate coasts. :dunno

Bring on Celebration Jersey! Fist pumping with The Force!!! :cool:

This should be called VII if it's to correspond with the film. Either way, I'm there.

I just wonder if they'll do named conventions from now on. Maybe Celebration Orlando will happen again. Maybe even alternate coasts. :dunno

Can you imagine if this became annual ???? :panic::panic::panic::panic:

It'd be cool, but hard to pull off. My wife probably wouldn't let me come out and play with you guys every year. :lol

I know right :(

I so wanted to go to Rancho Obi Wan with you guys, but the late notice (yes for me it was a little late to plan it) made it impossible. :monkey2

Annual would take away the special feeling of this event for me. Every two years is alright, while three years separation almost makes it feel imperative to make each one. That's how I feel...

Annual would take away the special feeling of this event for me. Every two years is alright, while three years separation almost makes it feel imperative to make each one. That's how I feel...

There you go sharing your feelings again. :nana:

622 days
until
Celebration VII

Thursday April 16 2015
1 year 8 months and 14 days from today

611a185c599a779bc403ad5a367a7532_zps356821fd.jpg

Oh, I'll be calling it CVII as well. Sounds better than CA. :lol

Didn't you see. We are all doing it.

Waller's idea.

Resevoir Troopers ;)

I'll be going, of course! My wife has a set goal to finish her R2D2 by then, and bring it with us, since we'll drive from Seattle.

I'll be dragging my Vader, and my clone with me as well.

Need to plan another Freaks party! Maybe Sideshow will actually attend this one!

I'll be going, of course! My wife has a set goal to finish her R2D2 by then, and bring it with us, since we'll drive from Seattle.

I'll be dragging my Vader, and my clone with me as well.

Need to plan another Freaks party! Maybe Sideshow will actually attend this one!

Adding you to the list. I think I can't go through the whole thread and try to determine who is really going with the new venue and dates. So I'll just add those that express interest from here on out.

Do you think your wife will try to be in the Droid builders room? I'd like to try and am aiming for a body and dome completion by then.

You better bring Vader! :vader

To the party! :duff

Back