Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Worst case, I fly Michael home Sunday night and then gibby gets to experience fury cuddle time!

:yess:

There will always be a space for you gibster! ;)

So a room in Vegas would make sense?

Crap, I may have to turn this into a 3-week vaca! :lol
Wonder if I can trade from the Vegas floor. Do they have wifi in most Vegas hotels now?

Old news for sure, but I read this on astromech...

300 room "super block" of hotels available to the 501st, Rebel Legion and Mandalorian Mercs.

OFFICIAL MEMBER CELEBRATION ANAHEIM ALERT!!

We have new information regarding the Celebration Anaheim Hotel Room block (henceforth known as the "Super-Block"). Currently 300 rooms have been released to the 501st, Rebel Legion, and MMCC for reservations. Official Members of the MMCC can find a post in the Official Member board that outlines how you can take advantage of these rooms, as well as some extra information.

Currently we ONLY have rooms open to Official Members. We will be opening up rooms for Auxiliary Members in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.

Thanks,
Mandalore

I shared this privately on my FB, but I wanna share it with my fellow SS Freaks SW buddies...

I've signed signed a contract with WDI (Walt Disney Imagineering) to officially work as a consultant on a special "secret project" for the Disney parks. You guys can put 2-and-2 together and figure out what that means. :panic:

Obviously, I can't say much except that what I already know and have seen is pretty damn awesome. If they get full, final budget approval for this stuff SW fans are going to be over the moon.

Oh, and you'll definitely wanna try and make our Death Valley tour in April 2015. ;)

:duff

Congrats on the
Disney deal Carl!

Thanks, guys.

They actually contacted me and Adam back in April, because of the Star Wars Road Trips thing. Initially, we were actually crapping our pants because here it is we just got approval from the National Park Service and blessing from Lucasfilm to do Star Wars focused tours in Death Valley... and then, boom... Disney contacts us. Our first thought is that they were gonna nuke us. :lol But it turns out their senior project execs at WDI just wanted to pick our brains about some stuff. We had a few meetings and then sent them a formal package in May. They recently got back with us and said they want us onboard in a consultant capacity. They're even interested in going out to DV with us sometime... with a handful of WDI project leads. So, yeah, pretty awesome. :)

congratulations IrishJedi, that's totally awesome about helping out and working with Disney. as a huge Disneyland and Star Wars fan anything added to Disneyland is AWESOME.

Back